• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Battle pass season 5 - INCREASED graphics requirements??

Mardus

Recruit
Hi, I have been playing MW multiplayer since it launched. Everything up to and including season 4 worked well on medium graphics settings but when I updated to season 5 it seems I can no longer play even on the lowest graphics settings?

I have a Radeon R9 M380 with 2GB VRAM. Now with settings all on lowest and lower resolution even than usual, graphics requirements max out well over my 2GB to about 2.5GB

Couldn't find anything online to suggest increased graphics requirements... Could someone please help?

Thanks,

M

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
I've not noticed any changes for this season in terms of higher demands on my system.

If anything, I think I'm getting slightly higher FPS than I was before.

However, it is worth noting that I've been running some performance tests recently so that means I'm probably paying a lot more attention to frame rates than I usually would.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Like CODForums!

Advertisements