• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Battle Royal re battle pass

Markaccus

Recruit
Even though I'm not a fan of fortnite, I'm looking forward to trying the BR mode out. However, it will be interesting to see how BR interacts with regard to leveling up the battle pass. If its too slow, I can se the BR mode dying very quickly. After all, there has been a few confusing development choices on this game. It would be a shame to have to stop playing an enjoyable mode because of poor battle pass progression

Honestly that's a good point, I'm not the best player out there but anytime I've played a battle royal mode in other games the progression is all very slow. Also has there been any word on the release date? New to the forum and trying to poke around

Markaccus

Recruit
Honestly that's a good point, I'm not the best player out there but anytime I've played a battle royal mode in other games the progression is all very slow. Also has there been any word on the release date? New to the forum and trying to poke around
Pretty sure it's coming in March, and people are guessing 10th, as that's a Tuesday, when updates generally arrive. Guessing 6pm ish UK time if that is the case. Fingers crossed its done well.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements