• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Beast on Overflow

OoMikkioO

Recruit
Hello everyone. I've maden a highlight in Call of Duty Black Ops 2, and I really hope you guys wanna check it out. It's just a highlight, and I haven't made any commentary to this video, but if you guys like it, I'll probably do more videos in the future.
I will NOT concentrate about the gameplay like others do - xJaws etc. - but more about news about Call of Duty. If I would, it would mean I should be one of the best, but I am not, and that's why I'll cover Call of Duty related news instead of just cover gameplays. BUT I'll probably still do some live-streams and some live episodes, like we've all seen it from Ali-A, Syndicate (TheSyndicateProjekt) etc. :D
This'll be a pretty damn hard job for me, if you guys like this and I start making videos for real, because I'm really a Dane - not British or American. I'll still do gameplays and news in English, but I'll translate it, and that means that you guys and the Danes will get different live episodes and livestreams, which will be hard, but I really hope you'll check it out anyway! :D A lot of text to a 2 minute-video, but I thought that I'd explain a little bit about the projekt.

Remember to hit the "LIKE"-button and subscribe if you liked it and would like to watch more videos from me. :D

- OoMikkioO
LINK TO VIDEO:
View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMa3KXM3G70

Like CODForums!

Advertisements