• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Tactical Gaming

PSN Been Gaming For 20 Years LFG

Blaaaineee

Recruit
Just looking for a fun regiment to join. I'm 28, been playing CoD since it's third installment. Held a +2.0 KDA from MW2 through BO3, took a break from console, and have since returned to MW with a 1.1 KDA. Just trying to get back in it with a fun, knowledgeable, cooperative group.

PSN: Blaaaineee

Tactical Gaming

Tactical Gaming was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe. With our Warfare and Adventures franchises, we have thousands of active members spread over multiple games. Our PS4 Call of Duty Division currently has 10 squads and we're quickly expanding with the recent addition of Warzone. We also support XB1 and PC. Your squad placement is based on your game preference whether it be Core, Hardcore, or Warzone. TG has a military structure when it comes to ranks and we have several Veterans and First Responders. Our main requirements are mature and a working mic. I would be happy to give you any information you need. Please contact me here or Discord Fireman2818#3114.

If you'd like to jump right in and take a look, our website is https://tacticalgaming.net/hq/refer/60038/. Please be sure to put Fireman2818 as your referrer. I look forward to hearing from you!

Aidy209

Recruit
Hi. I'm looking for a group to play with on call of duty, had the game for about a month now and getting the hang of the maps. I'm on xbox one. My gamer tag is aidy209. Add me!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A [MW2] [BO1] [PS3] All of my ranks on old COD games have been reset!! Help!! General Call of Duty 1
C Why can't I play after 50% has been downloaded Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
T Issues That Haven't Been Addressed General Call of Duty 0
CODForums CarlosX360 has been playing Black Ops since the beginning Call of Duty Media 0
C One thing that has always been missing in CoD and I think would be cool if it was inc General Call of Duty 2
T Half-Life 2 Episode Three/Half-Life 3-Might Have Been This Video Games 0
B PSN I Need A Clan Been Looking For Days!!! Clan Recruitment 4
T Multi What could have been done to improve the game? General Call of Duty 4
WhoIsDo The Bal-27 has been nerfed a TON General Call of Duty 8
dinomarino1 What has been killing the COD series over the past few years? General Call of Duty 19
F Xbox Live I have been banned? General Call of Duty 0
aledpj 79 - 6 + Overlaping Lodestar (would have been 3 lodestars) Call of Duty Media 0
D map pack info and how we have been trolled again Call of Duty Media 0
R Multi Welcome to DoA.....We have been expecting you Clan Chat 4
Carlos Zombie Rezurrection has been taken over by Zombie Authority General Call of Duty 0
A PSN Vz Gaming Recruitment Clan Recruitment 0
TheMobGaming Multi TMG - The Mob Gaming Clan Recruitment 0
R Xbox Live Renegade Gaming Network -Recruiting for CoD MW Clan Recruitment 0
X Xbox Live Deadhouse Gaming Clan Recruitment 0
T Multi Salvation Gaming Recruiting Now! Clan Recruitment 0
Y Multi Valiant gaming is recruiting! Clan Chat 0
I Xbox Live Blend Gaming Are Recruiting! Clan Recruitment 0
M Xbox Live Salvation gaming community Clan Recruitment 0
T Multi Artifact Gaming is Recruiting!! Clan Chat 6
A Multi Overdosed Gaming is Recruiting!! Clan Recruitment 2
clifford-1991 Multi Reversal Gaming are recruiting Clan Recruitment 1
R PSN Cirrus Gaming Group - PS4 Clan is recruiting! Clan Recruitment 0
OGReaperKing Multi Retro Fear Gaming! We Bring The Fear! Clan Recruitment 1
L Multi [I.G.O] - International Gaming Organisation Clan Recruitment 0
SVT_Gaming Multi Looking for a clan? SVT Gaming is the right place Clan Recruitment 9
Jubbster PC CKS-Gaming - Active gaming community since 2004 recruiting members now! [PC] February 2019 by Jubbster2510 Clan Recruitment 0
DeeReptor Multi 402 Gaming - Recruiting Clan Recruitment 0
TG-Mitchell Multi Tactical Gaming is recruiting! Clan Recruitment 11
I Multi Underdark Gaming League Clan Chat 0
S Multi Join 5WIFT Gaming Server Clan Recruitment 5
killerford Multi Reversal Gaming Clan Recruitment 1
CultofGaming Multi Cult of Gaming Clan Recruitment 5
SG_DiVinE Multi Seismic Gaming - 18+ | Maturity, Regular Clan Events, Drunk Nights! Clan Recruitment 5
S Multi 5W|FT Gaming is recruiting! Clan Chat 2
R PSN PS4 clan Dishonoured Gaming Clan Recruitment 0
Chilli#2844373 Multi Vorstellung von eXiLe Gaming [Germany] Clan Recruitment 0
S Multi Valiant Gaming is recruiting all skill levels Clan Recruitment 0
R PSN Dissipline Gaming Clan Recruitment 0
MurderouS Multi REVERZE GAMING Looking For Experienced Competitive Players Clan Recruitment 0
W PC Dutch Gaming Squad looking for members Clan Recruitment 0
clifford-1991 Multi Reversal Gaming are recruiting Clan Recruitment 4
EG Sgt Lauer CM Xbox Live Evolution Gaming Recruiting Clan Recruitment 0
RooMReapeR Xbox Live Artic Kingz Gaming (XB1) (N/A) Is Looking To Fill The Comp Cod Team Clan Recruitment 0
JonzyGaming PC [EU] [PC] [PRX-G] Proximity Gaming is Recruiting Clan Recruitment 2
OGxCAPONE Multi Overkill Gaming Is Recruiting Clan Recruitment 5