• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Best score you ever had?

Uzi

Recruit
Everyone has those days where they are just god like and you are having so much fun! I once was playing and out of no-where I was doing really good so I kept playing all day long due to me having so much fun. I actually ended up going 50 and 5 in a match of domination on nuketown and I was so happy and proud, those where some fun time.

So whats your highest score and what map was it on?

After the first round of demolition on Firing Range, I was 100-0. I didn't end up with my best score that game as my most kills was on Havana where I got 204.

On MW2, I got 66 of the teams 75 kills playing TDM on Rundown. I actually took a picture at the time, lol.

That's basically all I have on memory. I have 20-30 kill SnD games and whatnot, but nothing too crazy.

I really love it when I get into a game with inexperienced players. It's what makes the game fun to me. I think I went 100-12 in a game once. You really only have fun when you're doing well. With the matchmaking system the way it is, it's hard to get into a game with new players.

I've had quite a few beast mode games, but the most memorable is going 70+ with less than 5 deaths on Shipment on CoD 4. Since that was quite a while ago, a game I can actually give better specifics on is a game on Hazard on Black Ops in which I believe I went 38-3.

Mspatt

Recruit
72-1 on Carrier, it was a good game. Pretty much the whole team got good scores as we dominated them in a tiny portion of the map, they couldn't go anywhere and unlike normally none of them decided to quit so I managed to rack up a lot of quick kills which led to killstreaks which then led to even more kills! The death was only because I ran out of ammo!

212 - 13 On Nuketown 2025. I remember it was Nuketown 24/7 and double xp! So I'm pretty sure I ranked up a few times. After, I got a crapload of messages saying that I was hacking and then the next day, I got banned for six days. I guess CoD can't handle my skill c:

I got something like 88 - 5 on Hijacked, I believe it was domination but it was a while ago so I can't remember. I had a fairly OK team but the other team were garbage and I was able to really make use of killstreaks and the small nature of the map let me just destroy their spawn.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements