• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Black Ops 6, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

bios update

freakdaddy64

Recruit
asus b550 f gaming motherboard. before updating the bios my cpu temps avg idle 38c to 42c while gaming it might hit 60c. after updating bios the idle is 51c gaming 85 to 87c . cpu is ryzen 7 5800x3d and running a nzxt x73 aio cooler. not sure if theres a bios setting i need to change or what. i updated because before my dram voltage in bios was showing 1.35 and next to it in pink text it was showing 1.45 after update both show 1.45 which it should be with my ram. but now temps are higher. i would like to undervolt this cpu but dont know how.

freakdaddy64

Recruit
i use nzxt cam sofware but the aio is connected to cpu fan and shows working and i have it at 100 percent. it was fine before bios update and i did update because of dram issue.

freakdaddy64

Recruit
i redowloaded afterburner and think there might be an glitch goin on. i went in mw2 and still see 82 and 85 c but cpu usage is only at 44 percent, i dont see how that could be.

freakdaddy64

Recruit
and ryzen master shows 8 to 10 degrees less then nzxt cam software. somthing is haywire but im thinking im not that hot. i like nzxt products but the cam software is garbage.but could be afterburner acting up. somthing went down after update of bios. could be a setting somewhere idk im so confused. :eek::eek:

Like CODForums!

Advertisements