1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: WWII, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Black Ops 3 Forums reaches 1 Thousand Members!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Carlos, Apr 2, 2016.

Sponsored
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carlos

Carlos Owner
    Staff Member Private

A milestone was just reached ladies and gentlemen. Black Ops 3 has reached 1,000 Members! We've come a long way to reaching a community of this size. I would like to thank you all for spreading the word about BO3Forums, helping the community become as big as it is now. I appreciate it! Thank you all!

BO3F1000Members.png

BO3Forums has become CarlosX360 Co., Ltd.'s fastest growing community, fastest growing website in history. I want to break new milestones with the next project I am working on.

About CarlosX360 Co. Ltd:
    CarlosX360 is a global gaming network of brands and products delivering content to gamers worldwide. It is an incorporated company based in Northern California that intends to be an global entertainment corporation. CarlosX360 delivers content to PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Wii, and Wii U gamers worldwide at www.carlos360.com To learn more about CarlosX360 visit its corporate home at www.carlosx360.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.