1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Black Ops 3 Forums reaches 2 Thousand Posts!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Carlos, Apr 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carlos

Carlos Owner
    Staff Member Private

Ladies and Gentlemen, Black Ops 3 Forums has reached a new milestone: 2,000 Posts! The most popular forum is the BO3 Clans section with 1,000 posts on it's own. I have created a place for players to come together and join up with each other. We will continue the upward climb until August, or when the final Black Ops 3 DLC drops. At that point, I will merge this community into a Call of Duty Forum which I have been managing since 2009.

I would like to take this moment to thank you all for making this possible!

2000kpostsatBO3F.png

About CarlosX360 Co. Ltd:
    CarlosX360 is a global gaming network of brands and products delivering content to gamers worldwide. It is an incorporated company based in Northern California that intends to be an global entertainment corporation. CarlosX360 delivers content to PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Wii, and Wii U gamers worldwide at www.carlos360.com To learn more about CarlosX360 visit its corporate home at www.carlosx360.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.