• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 is available as I post this thread. And, if you've been playing Black Ops since day one, like I did... your stats are calculated into a video. I don't know how they did this, but it was impressive seeing them do that. See for yourself...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0R8Jp9m1s0

I got this as an e-mail from CallofDuty.com.

To get this, you'd have to be registered to CallofDuty.com for years.
You should already have stats for Black Ops, Black Ops 2, and Black Ops 3.
You should already have linked your PSN, Xbox, or whatever to your account.
You should log in.
You should go to this link.
You can either share the video or download it (like I did).

Toxic34

Recruit
Well, I still don't have a copy myself. But, looking at the footage I've seen on YouTube, I must admit that I was wrong. Every concern I had seems to have been unnecessary. And that is quite a relief to me. I'm still a little disappointed about the lack of a campaign mode, but Treyarch managed to make a surprisingly good replacement. The reviews are very positive, and it is selling well out the gate at once, notably in digital versions. In short, this game is a guaranteed success.

In the meantime, let me know when the next giveaway is so I can direct traffic for two worthy members to receive them.

GameGuideHQ

Recruit
Seems as if this only includes console players. I had played on both PC and Xbox One all the way back to World At War and it only included the Xbox stats for the past few titles.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements