• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Tactical Gaming

Blueprints

Yankee_LT

Recruit
Right, can't seem to figure this one out. I have a Blueprint for a DE sidearm and the New 249 LMG. But when I select either of the weapons I only have the two "Legendary" items to select from. Meaning when I scroll down it tells me that I only have 1 blueprint where there should be 2. I would be thankful for any help.

Thank you.

Tactical Gaming

DizzyDemon

Recruit
I think you should be able to see all of your unlocked blueprints in the armory, or if you go to the edit loadout page and select a weapon, and unlocked blueprints show up next to the weapon, so if you have an MP5 and have unlocked the Rampage (I think that's what is called) blueprint, select SMGs, scroll down to MP5 and then in the box that opens to the right you will be able to pick the blueprint you want.

Yankee_LT

Recruit
Correct. I do see the blueprints for the two weapons but when I go to edit or create a new loadout I'm unable to choose said weapon like it doesn't exist.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Correct. I do see the blueprints for the two weapons but when I go to edit or create a new loadout I'm unable to choose said weapon like it doesn't exist.
It's a glitch. PrestigeIsKey says it's a graphics glitch. Like when you're pressing a button, the graphic doesn't trigger. It's similar to the locked weapons (but you are earning them, you can select them), and the tier progression being locked (but actually earning them), etc.

Yankee_LT

Recruit
I don't see any type of glitch unless it's keeping me from choosing said weapon. Could you please elaborate on this?
Thank you.

Yankee_LT

Recruit
I understood you the first time. I'm not speaking about "Skins" but Weapon blueprints I unlocked and that I can see in the armory but can not find them when I'm creating or editing a load out.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
I understood you the first time. I'm not speaking about "Skins" but Weapon blueprints I unlocked and that I can see in the armory but can not find them when I'm creating or editing a load out.
I'll do a video tonight about that, so you understand what needs to be done to effectively use Bluprints, but the thing is this, like the user above @DizzyDemon said.

At the weapon menu, there's a box next to the weapon you're selecting. When you select that, the selection for the armory weapons comes up. So, let's say you buy an MP5 variant, go to MP5, press right. Click X or whatever button (insert console here). Then you should see the selection for the weapon. Select it first.

Then you edit your weapon. It's reverse. So, from what I understand, you can't just edit your weapon to have blueprint... you have to do it from the blueprint > edit weapon.

If you're not seeing the weapon's blueprint, then its a glitch, like I said. All weapons you earned are tracked on the server as "owned," but you can't access it, like the video above shows.

From the list of selection, where it says "Armory" that's just a "viewer." But as you edit the weapons, you should see a box next to it.

EDIT: Here it is...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nOf9GG338c

Yankee_LT

Recruit
I understand what your saying. But when I go to the "Variant" weapon I can see two. One is a Gold color, and the other is a Purple color. No matter what key binding I use I'm unable to select that weapon and put it into play.

I understand how to "Edit" a weapon, that's not the issue. The issue being is why I can not select a weapon that I have in the armory?

Last edited by a moderator:

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
I understand what your saying. But when I go to the "Variant" weapon I can see two. One is a Gold color, and the other is a Purple color. No matter what key binding I use I'm unable to select that weapon and put it into play.

I understand how to "Edit" a weapon, that's not the issue. The issue being is why I can not select a weapon that I have in the armory?
*sigh* I don't know, then. I still maintain and think it's a glitch. You see it, but when you press it (your selected keybind), it doesn't propagate the selection. That's a graphics glitch. If you want to ask devs about this, go here: https://www.codforums.com/threads/official-activision-support-links-to-know-about.11928/

Yankee_LT

Recruit
First off thank you very much for taking the time to help me out here. What I don't understand is why would it be "Glitch" when no one else has this glitch. Tell you what I'll get some screenshots so you can see the issue I'm having.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
First off thank you very much for taking the time to help me out here. What I don't understand is why would it be "Glitch" when no one else has this glitch. Tell you what I'll get some screenshots so you can see the issue I'm having.
I'm really trying to help, but it seems like we're going in circles or something. I'm sorry. :(

Yankee_LT

Recruit
OK, I have two screenshots here to show you what I'm speaking of.
1. DE Sidearm. I cannot select and place it into play.
2. LMG 249 SAW the same issue.

Forgot to add these two.

Attachments

Yankee_LT

Recruit
Question. I reached some level that unlocked (I think) new blueprints for each class. I can see these weapons in the armory but when I edit my weapon the blueprints that I viewed in my armory are nowhere to be found. What's up??

Thank you.

DizzyDemon

Recruit
When you are editing/creating a loadout you should be able to see the unlocked blueprints to the right of the corresponding weapon in a breakout box.

Don't select the weapon, click on/select the box to see your available options.

Sent from my Huawei P20 Pro using Tapatalk

Yankee_LT

Recruit
You're correct. When I edit/create a new weapon the only choices are the ones that I originally had but do not include the new blueprints that I see in my armory. I don't quite follow what your speaking of.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
You're correct. When I edit/create a new weapon the only choices are the ones that I originally had but do not include the new blueprints that I see in my armory. I don't quite follow what your speaking of.
Seems like the right time to bring this video back to the conversation again:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nOf9GG338c

Look at what I did to be able to select the armory weapon, and modify the weapon as usual. I said this last time. Same answer.

DizzyDemon

Recruit
I found a video on how to do it, the first I found was for Call of Duty Modern Warfare, but I found another for Warzone by the same person:

This is how it's done in Warzone:

Yankee_LT

Recruit
OK, I'll say it again like I said the last time. Let's look at the SMG-MP5N for example. In the new blueprints, it has a suppressor. So when I go back and edit said weapon I don't have a choice for a suppressor. It's not available to me like every other blueprint that's in the armory. I don't have access to the weapon or it's add-ons to the weapon. When I see the armory extension to the weapon it's the same weapon choice I had before the newer blueprints popped up. Or as I stated in my opening statement to this post. I don't have any type of access to these newer blueprints. Your video (Thank you for supplying it once again) does not help my issue at all.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Custom vs. Blueprints (Modern Warfare) Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 13