1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: WWII, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN BO3 Clan, The Swashbuckling Jackalopes

Discussion in 'Clan Recruitment' started by bradleywardamn, May 19, 2017 at 6:52 PM.

1. bradleywardamn

bradleywardamn Recruit

The Swashbuckling Jackalopes are looking for new members to join our gaming community. We are simply a casual group of gamers who try to provide a group for players who just want a group to hang out with. We’re all about fun and having a laugh. We also like winning, but that isn’t the main focus of our group.

Requirements: 1. You’re at least 21 years old. We feel this helps with keeping our clan a bit mature. If you’re a bit younger and want to join just message me and I’ll see what I can do. 2. You’re not an asshat. Pretty simple.

What we can offer: 1. Active community and website. 2. An adult and mature group of players. 3. Members from across the world, so generally there is always someone to play with. 4. A laid back atmosphere.

What do we play? We generally play everything the game offers, based on suggestions from the group. If you have a preference, don’t be afraid to speak up and let us know. And every so often we’ll have a custom game night, where we play all types of fun game modes.

If you’re interested: Message me here on reddit, or on PSN (which is also bradleywardamn). I’ll answer any questions you may have.

http://swashbucklingjackalopes.com/