1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: WWII, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

BO3Forums is moving to CODForums

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Carlos, Jul 7, 2016.

Sponsored
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carlos

Carlos Owner
    Staff Member Private

Originally, my plan was to move BO3Forums to CODForums in August, because usually the final DLC drops at that point, but Activision moved their DLC reveal to September, during CODXP. I am currently planning a new forum, and I need to free up a license. So, when Descent is out, and has been out for about 24 hours, I will move this site to CODForums.com

The reason for this is simple: I am seeing a decline in activity on the site on my analytics.

Don't worry, nothing will change. Your posts, signatures, avatars, and everything in between will be moved over to the new site. There, you will meet other COD players.

All BO3Forums domains will be redirected there, too.

Thanks for understanding, and have a nice day! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.