• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Angels of Death

Bring back *amended* Team Deathmatch

ClungeSlaya

Recruit
Team Deathmatches were great!
Fast, fun, action packed matches (that didn’t take half an hour). I reckon this match should be a constant with Battle Royale and Plunder permanently BUT......... fix the shit bits

1st - Limit sniper rifles to 10-15 per match
Even then, 15 snipers in 100 soldiers is absolutely ridiculous. Ludicrous in fact. In the military there’s ONE sniper for each platoon (up to 50 soldiers). The way deathmatch was set up was basically all snipers. ??
Which is cool if you want to play a sniper game but it should be called a “sniper match”. Real players want action and it’s borderline impossible to even reach the “action” because once deployed you’re running towards 50 snipers. So you get killed 6 times before you get a chance to fire your weapon (which gets frustrating). Sniper option should be like a lottery where say 10 people from each side have the option to chose to snipe.
I HATE the weak, ‘scared of action’ kids that run to the back of the map (of their own side) and camp. If you are in one spot for 2mins you should be booted for inactivity (unless it’s a “sniper death match”).

2nd - when you redeploy/respawn you usually end up further back each time. Taking even longer to get to the action and keeping you in the kill zone of all the campers that probably only get killed every 10 matches.
Redeploy/respawn at least relatively close to your last spawn. It’s like being double penalised for dying. It already sucks you got killed but then having to run the gauntlet an extra 200m to get to a playable area is like a kick when you’re already down.

3rd - (this goes for ALL of Warzone) STOP CHEATERS!! They say there’s “no cheating” which is complete BS.
You’re in a building, barely peaking out and line someone up through your scope and shoot them 4-5 times in the torso and suddenly they jump and do a 180 and (while in the air) shoot one shot that is a headshot/kill shot.??? Which you think is pretty unlucky until you see the replay from their view and
A- you can even see yourself on the screen & B- they’re only using iron sights on an assault rifle/SMG. No scope.
How is that even possible?
In your scope they’re already pretty small hence the body shots not head shots (WAY too small to hit) but then they shoot one shot that blows your face off?
Come on man........... NOBODY’S that good!
If there’s “no cheating” and “no aim bots” then there’s a LOT of people playing on 200inch ultra 4K screens (or they’re playing on a movie cinema screen. AND are using mouses!

oh yeah, while I’m on the subject.......
Players using computers should have to play with gamepads/controllers.
Controller vs mouse speed is like comparing dial up internet from 1990 (4hrs to download a 6min song) to the fastest fibre optic internet available in 2020 (full HD movie in under a minute).
Console guys have no chance
I know you can disable cross play but why not just make it a level playing field to start?

Well, that was my big rant done.
I’m sure I’ll get a lot of negative replies by drongos telling me to “harden up princess” and other intelligent burn attempts lol

Angels of Death

Yep agree with everything you said.
But the mode you're talking about was "rumble" just in case anyone reading the op was confused. I enjoyed it but the abundance of snipers sat in bushes at the back of the map pretty much prevented the game mode from being entertaining.

And yeah, I dont want to play with mouse users. Nothing against you lot but I think there should be a separation between hardware in the interest of fair play.

ClungeSlaya

Recruit
Yep agree with everything you said.
But the mode you're talking about was "rumble" just in case anyone reading the op was confused. I enjoyed it but the abundance of snipers sat in bushes at the back of the map pretty much prevented the game mode from being entertaining.

And yeah, I dont want to play with mouse users. Nothing against you lot but I think there should be a separation between hardware in the interest of fair play.
Yeah dude. Those guys that camp at the back of the map took away the playability.

And you’re right. Their should be mouse matches/players and controller matches/players. To be at least a little bit fair.
That way we only have to worry about the gun players and not ANYBODY (even first time players) getting head shots in 1 seconds on targets sights can’t even see.
Shouldn’t be able to hit a target the size of a fly hip firing. Every single shot.
Playing with a mouse (vs controller) is like night and day. Is controller/console guys are basically firing blanks

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C BRING BACK WARZONE RUMBLE Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
W PC Looking for serious Clan to Join, well organized and ready to bring a team to CDL Tournaments and GBs Clan Recruitment 1
OGReaperKing Multi Retro Fear Gaming! We Bring The Fear! Clan Recruitment 1
SR71BETA Bring Back Some Classic Weapons General Call of Duty 0
R Please bring back Plunder with TRIOS and QUADS Call of Duty: WarZone 3
V Just bring back trios in Plunder Call of Duty: WarZone 15
B Bring back shipment plz Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
C Bring Trios back or add DUOS ASAP. Call of Duty: WarZone 11
Phil Holz If you could bring one back... General Call of Duty 1
M Knifing, IT's bleeping great.What bring u the most happiness? General Call of Duty 1
T Team Sync Warzone Sniper Montage EP 1 Call of Duty Media 0
O Multi Pro esports team. Clan Chat 0
kMOB 4k Team Wipe Call of Duty Media 0
N Multi looking for clan or team! warzone Clan Recruitment 1
P PSN Looking for a clan/team Clan Recruitment 2
V Xbox Live Look for a cdl playlist regiment team Clan Recruitment 0
CultofGaming Multi Looking for a Comp Team Leader Clan Chat 0
C Multi Team Excize is looking for you! Clan Recruitment 1
R PSN Looking for a warzone team or clan Clan Chat 8
R PSN Looking for a warzone team or clan Clan Recruitment 2
H Why even Team Call of Duty: WarZone 0
E Multi Warzone team Clan Chat 3
Chancewell Multi Adapt Team is Recruiting! Clan Recruitment 0
kMOB 3 Kill Team Wipe Call of Duty Media 0
kMOB 3 Kill Team Wipe Call of Duty Media 0
P PSN [PS4] [NA] Main AR looking for a competitive team Clan Recruitment 0
S Multi Solus Team now recruiting Clan Recruitment 0
R Multi Clan and Team Clan Recruitment 0
R Multi team Clan Chat 0
Yankee_LT Team Deathmatch Domination Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 15
W PSN Looking to build a team Clan Chat 0
D Multi PHNTM Gaming COD Comp Team Clan Recruitment 0
A PSN Want to win! Team up. Clan Chat 0
CidAtheart Multi Noble Gamers United Clan/Competitive team Clan Recruitment 0
I PSN NEW TEAM. LETS GO (COMPETITIVE) Clan Recruitment 0
I PSN New TEAM, tryouts coming... Clan Chat 0
S Xbox Live BUILDING NEW WARZONE TEAM Clan Recruitment 1
pumpknot New Video! MP5 made this team rage HARD! Call of Duty Media 0
Shiggy Xbox Live Seeking GB team (CoD MW) Clan Recruitment 2
S Multi Recruting players for CDL team Tryouts Today Clan Recruitment 2
A PSN Seeking team/players for competitive team Clan Recruitment 1
G Multi CDL Team Clan Chat 3
G Multi CDL Team Clan Recruitment 2
Delta v Force Modern Warfare Hardcore Team Deathmatch “48-1” Call of Duty Media 0
K Multi Team Dominate (DoM) is recruiting players for warzone and mw Clan Recruitment 4
dannystockwell Multi NEED SOMEONE TO TEAM UP WITH! (UK MULTIPLAYER/WARZONE) Clan Recruitment 7
dannystockwell Multi NEED PEOPLE TO TEAM UP WITH! (UK MULTIPLAYER/WARZONE) Clan Chat 1
C Competitive FA with experience looking for team Clan Chat 0
L Multi Anyone need one more person to join their team to boost numbers Clan Recruitment 5
A PC Looking for Comp EU Warzone clan/team Clan Recruitment 0