• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Bug? Weapon Icons Appearing Next to Door Open - Multiplayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamcb

Recruit
OK this is a weird one. A weapon icon (usually mine but not always) is appearing on-screen when I try to open a door or other action. Running on Xbox Series X.

Appears above the open/close button every door, every map. It's usually not an issue, but as you get closer to doors the icon gets bigger and can be right in your line of sight.

Is this a bug or something I can turn off? This started happening about 2-3 weeks ago. Thought it would go away with a patch but not yet.

Thanks,

Adam

Gun Icon.jpg

techlogik

Recruit
This is another thing that started after the last update. I honestly wonder why is going on with this company?

I will gladly for half of that that CEO of Activisios golden parachute of $300M straighten this entire operation out and get games like COD back to its glory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements