• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

c-4 should be plant-able only

toespeas

Recruit
in modernwarefare one thing really ruins my games , people that use c-4 as a crutch , c4 being able to be thrown almost as far as a grenade or semtex makes no sense , its beyond op , a c4 can be silently thrown into a room and used to probe a camping player , this really can ruin warzone matches when hiding is a legit tactic , c4 can be thrown way to far and also be triggered at will requiring very little skill to down opponents , i feel like im always at a dis advantage when i choose semtex as im constantly the victim of a c4 flying over a wall or around corners killing me .
i would have no problem if c4 was just plopped on the ground and used more in a defensive manner , that would be a legit strat , and it would be fair , i know at thus point people are so attached to using c4 to increase their ability to get kills so i dont expect any support , but i hope maybe they will nerf it so its not always a flying pizza box of death !!!!

Like CODForums!

Advertisements