1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Call Of Duty 2 Multiplayer.

Discussion in 'Call of Duty 2' started by 3Quency, Mar 23, 2014.

1. 3Quency

3Quency Recruit

Does anyone still play the online mode?

I went onto the multiplayer a couple weeks ago on the Xbox 360 and did find a few games running.

I'm asking because I miss the old one shot kill of the kar98k was always fun!

2. starfox64

starfox64 Recruit

I have, but I can never get a game going. There always seems to be just a couple players on whenever I search for a game. It's a shame, too. This game is still very fun online. Carentan and Toujane are some of the best maps that COD has ever made in my opinion.

3. chasedood

chasedood Recruit

I personally have the exact same problem as starfox there. I always try and play this game online, but whenever it is searching for a game to join or whatever, it cant ever find anyone playing. I really do wish more people would play it, I used to love playing this game online.

4. starfox64

starfox64 Recruit

Yeah, exactly. I'm not even sure why Infinity Ward hasn't taken that game off their servers by now. Really, no one plays it. It doesn't stop me from getting my buds over and playing some split screen just like old times, but I really wish this game was still popular. :(

5. Codmaster

Codmaster Recruit

Sometimes I play this game. It's old but it doesn't get boring. It still is a good game. You can use Tunngle to play online. Google it.

6. the wraith

the wraith Recruit

play this game every day and still love it.

7. the wraith

the wraith Recruit

have call of duty united offensive and I ca'n't get the single player to work on windows 10. help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!