• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Black Ops 6, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Call of Duty 2023 has been confirmed as Modern Warfare III

Nov 10th.. right on time to start selling it for Christmas..

Something tells me that will be delayed 3 weeks til after Thanksgiving maybe FOR Thanksgiving

dont change too much i love it like it is . its awsome and couldn,t imagine it being any better.
I can imagine it being a lot better and it wouldn't be that much of a stretch, I just hope they bring back some of the old MW3 maps, they were amazing.

Bakaara, Bootleg, Hardhat, Seatown and Village were some of the maps I liked the most. (Yes, I know Hardhat was revived recently, but you can't get too much of a good thing right? Just look at Shoothouse, Nuketown, Rust and Shipment.)

I like that they are bringing back Markarov...

So, is this going to be a remake of the Call Of Duty that introduced General Shepherd as the secondary villain??

I would love to see a new MW that features ATLAS... :D

I agree with you that it is time to switch to Unreal Engine. And, I hope that Battlefield goes to it too since 2042 was created with FrostByte engine.

I want a hardcore option for all the modes, that will separate the boys from the men

That company will do anything too please the noobs, who will else buy all those silly uniforms:)

Like CODForums!

Advertisements