• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 is official!

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Jul 11, 2009
California
PSN
CarlosX360
There has been a lot of speculation as to what the next Call of Duty title would be, it was followed by small teases via Twitter. This morning, Activision and Treyarch confirmed that they're working on Call of Duty: Black Ops 4. This year's Call of Duty title will launch earlier than expected. It will be released for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. World Reveal is slated for May 17...

Live Announcement:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIXPa6o9lS0

Teaser Trailer:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJv-xtxKkQY

Jun 22, 2016
The only question I have at this point is: what is the story? Does it tie in with Reznov, Mason and Woods at all? Does it choose to answer what actually happened in BO3? What exactly is the (secondary) hook?

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Jul 11, 2009
California
PSN
CarlosX360
The only question I have at this point is: what is the story? Does it tie in with Reznov, Mason and Woods at all? Does it choose to answer what actually happened in BO3? What exactly is the (secondary) hook?
They said at the end: "Forget what you know." Meaning one of two things: This is a a completely new arc, but will reference some of the past Black Ops games. Or, this is a complete reboot or a completely new game,.

Either way, the theme is: 'Forget what you know.'

Mar 20, 2018
Lowestoft, UK
Steam
DeltaNine
Hope they use a new game engine and coding. That would really be a great start for what they are saying. I am happy they are keeping the Black Ops title going.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements