• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Black Ops 6, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 Direct

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Microsoft hosted a Xbox Games Showcase recently, and it featured the Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 Direct presentation. Concurrent to that livestream, Activision hosted their own "Black Ops 6 Direct" livestream on their official Call of Duty YouTube channel to bring the information to Call of Duty fans...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtI25vEDx38

Lucky_Goose

Recruit
This direct was so well done. They beautifully teased so much about the game, I can't wait to learn more!

It seems some content creators also got an early glimpse of Blops6 and they've all had good things to say (because of course, right?). Part of me can't help be skeptical though. I haven't pre-ordered yet, but probably will closer to the beta announcement, which hopefully comes in August.

I have always found that Treyarch does much higher quality work than the other studios. I am seldom disappointed in the bang for my buck. I too have not yet pre-ordered but undoubtedly will as we get closer to release.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements