• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Call of Duty Fans Ruin Call of Duty

Call of Duty Fans Ruin Call of Duty
Call of Duty Fans Ruin Call of Duty by Cavell Anderson explains why he believes the Call of Duty Community is what ruins Call of Duty. The way people choose to play the game is what makes the experience much worse than it is. Call of Duty fans can take the best game and turn it bad by trolling. Call of Duty: Ghosts in particular has this in the form of people abusing thermal scopes as well as I.E.D’s. Cavell Anderson also talks about his support for BlackxWorm who was found by 402thunder402. Cavell Anderson explains that while this particular trolling is what ruins the game, the fact that it’s so heavily support is because the games were a joke to begin with. Thanks for taking the time out to watch this video and show some support and I hope to see you again here soon. Don’t forget to Subscribe to the Channel!

Cavell Anderson speaks to you
I’m Cavell Anderson and I’d really like to leave you with a message. In this world there is a lot of evil and people who would love to see you fail, but you should always follow your heart. Don’t let anyone tell you you can’t do anything because it’s a lie. You can do anything you put your mind to as long as you stay consistent and dedicated to doing it. Most people are born and raised to live and think a certain way but you have to aspire to truly be educated and learn to break that chain and thought process. People on chains are easy to control, all it takes is that first link breaking for a massive chain to fall apart and for the mind of humans to be free again.

Please Support Me
Follow me on Twitter: Cavell Anderson Twitter
Add me on Facebook: Cavell Anderson Facebook
My Portfolio: Cavell Anderson Portfolio
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel: Cavell Anderson YouTube
Blog: http://blog.cavellanderson.com

Crazio

Recruit
People start calling us shits in cod ghost games because we are "try harding" or something. So I guess you can't shoot people in fps games anymore.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements