• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Call of Duty Ghost Hopes and Fears for the new COD

Status
Not open for further replies.

cod_ghost

Recruit
What is everyone's hopes and fears regarding the new Call of Duty Ghost game coming out?

Hopes for Call of Duty Ghost
- less lag and latancy (dedicated servers are confirmed for Xbox One and PC. Thank You)
- hard counters to things such as explosives
- visual recoil (gun sights) matching better with bullet recoil.
- more gun skill related design
- gamble on games with some sort of worth while currency

Youtube video I did on this subject for COD Ghost
View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnUZ2rlvTRw

Fears for Call of Duty Ghost
- Odin Strike being given away by chance instead of skill
- Gun skill getting over shadowed by explosives and danger close
- Shotguns
- Guns with extreme strengths (such as shotguns)
- support streaks having something crazy good like the stealth bomber in MW3. Basically streaks where the reward doesn't match the difficulty
- Tactical insertions (almost always mess up the flow of the game and the need for kills to hold map control)

Youtube video I did on this subject for COD Ghost
View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btFEOI5KVkk

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
My hope is matchmaking and lag compensation/latency is improved for all consoles including PS3/PS4.

My fear is that trolling will taken to a whole new level with the inclusion of women. You have been warned.

Crazio

Recruit
Latency, matchmaking, and better hacker/cheater ban system / punkbuster-like system is my hope. And I do fear retarded guns as well.

Knoxtane

Kaos Ambassador
Fears for Call of Duty Ghost
- Odin Strike being given away by chance instead of skill.

Sorry but I disagree. I understand this is your opinion and point of view on this, HOWEVER for those players who are not "Highly Skilled" should have a chance at getting something that was once a "Highly Skilled" reward to enjoy the game as everyone else should.

As for OP weapons, it will be like any other COD there will ALWAYS be OP weapons in video games. If a AAA first person shooter that was the worlds most bought and played game I don't think they would want every single weapon in the game to do the same damage. Having all the weapons do the same damage would basically be like having a MP5 and putting a M4A1 skin over it.
(A skin is a cosmetic overlay of a weapon in a video game)

This is just my opinion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements