1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: WWII, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Call of Duty: Ghosts Campaign...good or bad?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Ghosts' started by Lovely01, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Lovely01

Lovely01 Recruit

In my opinion, the campaign was really good. Throughout the whole game, the movements are fluent and it has a vivid atmosphere to it too. I also enjoyed the storyline as well. I can't wait to play the newest game of COD to see how the story is gonna go from there. I just wanted to know your opinions about the campaign of Ghosts. :)

2. GlacialDoom_Imported3

I really can't decide whether it was good or bad. I mean, it was good enough that it kept me interested in what's coming up until the end, but it was also bad because I could predict almost every thing following like the father dying and the dog being shot (even though, I have to admit that I thought it will die).

Overall, I felt that it was trying way too hard to impress, and failed miserably. There were some scenes that were great ideas, but had some poor execution. I think that maybe if you didn't already play any other Call of Duty game, you might still be impressed with the ridiculous Hollywoodian scenes like the bullet catch in the final Quick-time Event.

3. gh0st233

gh0st233 Recruit

Well, I haven't played a CoD game in a long time. I mean, I haven't played any CoD game since Black Ops 2. How do you think I would like the Ghosts campaign? I enjoyed the Black Ops 2 campaign, and pretty much all of the campaigns before that, except for Modern Warfare 3, because I couldn't get myself to play that. It felt like updated Modern Warfare 2, and that didn't let me play it.

4. valiantx

valiantx Recruit

COD: Ghosts campaign was okay, but not as good as other COD games. I really was disappointed that it was over-hyped to be all this and that, when it turned out to be mediocre. If I had to choose between COD: Ghosts and previous COD games, I would choose COD: Black Ops 2 as the best so far; however, I have not played COD: Advance Warfare yet so I'm still mostly open about this judgment.

5. KNH

KNH Recruit

Out of those you mentioned I still like Black Ops 2...maybe that's because it was one of the first ones I played but it is a pretty great game.

As for the campaign, I think it was good, but not as good as I was hoping. They made it sound like it was going to be so great, and I was really stoked when I got it, but it was kind of disappointing in my opinion.

6. cadam

cadam Recruit

Hi,

Anyone know about the Steam Monster Summer Sales? Do they sell Call of duty? I just purchase Steam Wallet Card USD 50 for USD 48.50 from OFFGAMERS I want to use this card to purchase steam game. Kindly Revert