• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Angels of Death

Call of Duty Mobile help, please

So this is the offical website, amd does that basically mean I wont be able to get ahold of you for help? And like is there anyone posting or even looking for calm members on this website? I'm basically asking is no one allowed to use this anymore? I just need to find people for week 3 I honestly figured there was better players in the actual website, like posting and stuff, cause they would be more active, but thank you very much, I just wish I could keep looking for a clan, but my phone loads super slow my wifi is fine, I dont know if it's the game or this older phone but I'm getting a motorcycle g7 power so it should load so much faster, I but I will let you know if it still lags and loads super slow, I think it's my phone tho. Do you know any mobile players at all? And can you tell me how I can change the tags beside my name to mobile, like how people have xbox and PC beside theres I seen someone have (mobile) beside there name I just dont know how. Im sorry for all the miss spelling, oh and I think someone on cod is tryna scam people or sum the referred this website saying we would get 7500 cod coins but, I just had to find a clan anyways so I figure why not and I actually got lucky and found you to ask.

If anything can you refer me to an official website?

Last edited by a moderator:

Angels of Death

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Maybe if you read... You would have been at one of their support sites, which I'll link below...

- Bug Reports
- Bug Reports Form (#2)
- Community Support
- Support Tickets
- Trello Board for bug tracking (Modern Warfare)

The official Call of Duty website is here, but it'll be changed after the reveal of Call of Duty 2020.

For Call of Duty Mobile help, it's here: https://support.activision.com/cod-mobile

Thing is though, Call of Duty Mobile is handled by a Chinese conglomerate. I will not link to them, because CHINA. They are very communist, so the if you are having problems it's because of their stringent controls.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ultimo GG Mobile Call of Duty Mobile: Tournament 5th Sept 2020 - Prizing: Sony Xperia 1 II Clan Chat 0
J Mobile Call of duty mobile Clan Recruitment 1
B Call of Duty Mobile bots? General Call of Duty 1
Jordanglend PC Call of duty mobile clan Clan Recruitment 0
k9.stoney Call Of Duty Mobile Chat? Clan Chat 0
F Call of Duty Mobile Discord Clan Chat 0
CODForums Call of Duty Mobile released General Call of Duty 2
CODForums Call of Duty Mobile Trailer and info General Call of Duty 0
K COD ONLINE Campaign (Chinese Call of Duty Full Campaign) Call of Duty Media 0
zMrLegacyz The SNIPING in the CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS COLD WAR ALPHA was PERFECT Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos CarlosX360's 8th Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Open Alpha Gameplay Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 2
Carlos CarlosX360's 7th Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Open Alpha Gameplay Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 2
Carlos CarlosX360's 6th Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Open Alpha Gameplay Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 2
Carlos CarlosX360's 5th Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Open Alpha Gameplay Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 1
Carlos CarlosX360's 4th Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Open Alpha Gameplay Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 1
Carlos CarlosX360's 3rd Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Open Alpha Gameplay Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 1
Carlos CarlosX360's 2nd Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Open Alpha Gameplay Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 5
Carlos CarlosX360's 1st Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Open Alpha Gameplay Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 2
S This Is How the Call of Duty: BO Cold War Trailer Should Have Looked Like Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 0
N Xbox Live NIghtmare Recruitment - 18+ - Call of Duty Cold War Clan Recruitment 0
zMrLegacyz REACTING TO THE CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS COLD WAR TRAILER (FULL TRAILER) Call of Duty Media 1
zMrLegacyz HOW TO MAKE A QUICK 5$ IN CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE Call of Duty Media 0
T *Glitch* Call of Duty WW2 Operation Neptune Call of Duty Media 0
T Why Call of Duty WW2 Multiplayer is Broken Call of Duty Media 0
zMrLegacyz REACTING TO THE, CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS COLD WAR WORLDWIDE REVEAL EVENT (TRAILER AND WARZONE EVENT) Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War revealed via Warzone Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
J Call of Duty Modern Warfare (Battle Pass Edition)? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
E Are my system requirements sufficient to play Call of Duty modern warfare? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
S call of duty modern warfare Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Mrespano Call of duty Channel trailer Call of Duty Media 0
JetskjiOnTwitch How To WARM Up In CALL OF DUTY (Accuracy/Warm-up Drill) Call of Duty Media 0
J Multi Call of Duty Hub Clan Recruitment 0
H Call of duty warzone: Campers/Snipers paradise trash Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Q Call of Duty MW trees are twitching/flickering Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
L PC Italian Discord Community dedicated to "Call Of Duty Modern Warfare" Clan Recruitment 0
K Makarov in Call of Duty 4! (Army of the New Russia Mod) Call of Duty Media 0
K Call of Duty: STAR WARS Mod! (All Weapons & Maps) Call of Duty Media 0
robethang Call Of Duty: Warzone Highlight & Funny Moments 24H Call of Duty Media 0
B *NEW*CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE & WARZONE BEST MOMENTS-#14 Call of Duty Media 0
B *NEW*CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE & WARZONE BEST MOMENTS Call of Duty Media 1
G Banned for 4 days on call of duty for having a racist name. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
K YUGOSLAVIA WW2 Mission in Call of Duty Call of Duty Media 0
K Call of Duty 2 in 2020! Call of Duty Media 2
P Multi Call of Duty Discord Clan Recruitment 0
B *NEW* Call of Duty Modern Warfare WTF & Funny Moments #1 Call of Duty Media 0
CODForums The story of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare so far Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
S Call of Duty LagZone micro-stutter experience Call of Duty: WarZone 19
K Chinese CALL OF DUTY in 2020 (CoD Online Gameplay) Call of Duty Media 0
S Multi Call of Duty looking to recruit people Clan Chat 1
U Energy weapons from call of duty advanced warfare General Call of Duty 0