• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Call of Duty Mobile released

CODForums

Administrator
Staff member
Activision released a Mobile version of Call of Duty. It's a free-to-play game with of course, microtrasactions. It's basically a mosh-pit of sorts, pulling game modes from various Call of Duty titles over the years, it also pulls maps from various games in the series, too. Weapons, abilities are also pulled from the series. You can play it now on Google Play (if you're on Android devices), and Apple's store (if you're on iOS devices).

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4b8FRUDNZo

Mycrospyder

Recruit
Downloaded this first day and haven't really had a lot of time to dig into it. I did just unlock the battle royle portion of the game and that proved interesting. On Blackops 4, I've tried that mode and always died early on in the match. On mobile, I survived with a teammate up until there were only 5 players left. Then the game lost connection. Sad but was fun.

I will say that if you have an Xbox controller (not sure about ps4), you should be able to bluetooth connect it to your phone and use it to play. Would make you dominate, for sure! I haven't tried it yet but I'm almost certain it would work!

Good game to hold people over till Modern Warfare!

Like CODForums!

Advertisements