• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Call of duty rap song

Homeboy88

Recruit
Me and my homeboy Ivan recently did a call of duty rap song… I think it came out extremely well… Actually it is so good it should be in the next game. You can listen to it on my latest podcast from The Videogame Connection… It is that the 50 minute mark. We showed the proper love for this series

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Carlos CarlosX360's 9th Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II Open Beta gameplay Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos CarlosX360's 8th Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II Open Beta gameplay Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos CarlosX360's 7th Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II Open Beta gameplay Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos CarlosX360's 6th Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II Open Beta gameplay Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos CarlosX360's 5th Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II Open Beta gameplay Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos CarlosX360's 4th Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II Open Beta gameplay Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos CarlosX360's 3rd Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II Open Beta gameplay Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos CarlosX360's 2nd Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II Open Beta gameplay Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos CarlosX360's 1st Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II Open Beta gameplay Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos Call of Duty Warzone Mobile revealed Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
H Connect Ps4 Controller To Call Of Duty Mobile General Call of Duty 0
Carlos Call of Duty Next Showcase Livestream Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II 1
Carlos Call of Duty Warzone Mobile announced Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
T Call of Duty GHOSTS & Advanced Warfare Loading Problem General Call of Duty 0
T Call of Duty mobile YouTube channel Call of Duty Media 0
CODForums Call of Duty Vanguard and Warzone's Season Five is live General Call of Duty 0
CODForums Call of Duty Vanguard and Warzone's Season Four is live General Call of Duty 0
CODForums Call of Duty League - 2022 Finals - Atlanta FaZe Vs LA Thieves Call of Duty Media 0
SoapyWooder Call of Duty Black ops 3 Xbox One, Series X/S General Call of Duty 0
Spookysober Call of Duty: WWII Fan Club General Call of Duty 2
L Call of Duty Vanguard Is Crashing On My Windows 11 PC! Call of Duty: Vanguard 0
Digital Shadow If feels so good deleting all of my Call Of Duty games! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
Carlos CarlosX360 battles King Kong and Godzilla in Call of Duty: Warzone Call of Duty Media 0
T Call of duty ' the bog ' Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
Carlos Godzilla vs. King Kong goes to battle in Call of Duty: Warzone Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
J Conseils sur Call of Duty Warzone Call of Duty Media 1
Carlos Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II Logo Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II 0
Carlos Call of Duty 2022 is officially Modern Warfare II Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II 0
CODForums Call of Duty 2022 leaks and teasers are live Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II 0
CODForums Call of Duty: Vanguard and Warzone Season Three Battle Pass Trailer General Call of Duty 0
CODForums King Kong and Godzilla teased for battle in Call of Duty Warzone General Call of Duty 0
CODForums Snoop Dogg arrives to Call of Duty: Vanguard and Warzone General Call of Duty 0
CODForums Call of Duty: Vanguard and Warzone Season Three announced General Call of Duty 0
CODForums Call of Duty 2022 reveal coming soon? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II 0
CODForums Call of Duty: Vanguard Season Two Reloaded arrives March 23, 2022 Call of Duty: Vanguard 0
K PC Great Call of duty Community in the Netherlands and Belgium (NL/BE) Clan Recruitment 0
B How can I fix an issue with Xbox Series X and Call of Duty Modern Warfare not downloading an addon and saying I have to purchase it again? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
Dmytro Call of Duty: To Stop The War Call of Duty Media 1
F QUAD FEED WITH EVERY GUN CALL OF DUTY MOBILE Call of Duty Media 0
R Call of Duty: Black Ops - Cold War Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
Т Проблема в Call of Duty: Warzone Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
Noxidee PC 18+ Call of Duty & FPS games discord looking for active players Clan Recruitment 0
H Call of Duty Warzone Video Call of Duty Media 1
Carlos Call of Duty 2022 has been confirmed Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II 9
CODForums Call of Duty: Vanguard Season Two arrives on Valentine's Day Call of Duty: Vanguard 0
U PC [NA][EU][18+][PC][Clan][MW][WZ][Vanguard] Unknown Soldiers are looking for new members to join our Call of Duty unit! Clan Recruitment 1
S call of duty warzone Call of Duty Media 0
O Call of Duty Warzone: 16 KILL SOLO GAMEPLAY! Call of Duty Media 0
R Call of duty warzon plus call of duty modern warfare Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
L Call of duty vanguard connection issue. Call of Duty: Vanguard 3