• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Calling all hardcore zombies Easter Egg hunters

Status
Not open for further replies.
The evidence is there, the clues are there, and the pieces are there, WE the community just need to put it all together. The DEV's have told us repeatedly that there is more to the Tranzit Easter Egg. A halo easter egg was just found after a team spent 7 YEARS trying to find it. This isnt over! I can't wait for the possibilities 2015 zombies will bring us but until then we MUST find what Tranzit has been keeping from us . GOOD HUNTING FRIENDS . Add me on PS3 Frizzy253 and ikill_you_1980

nicholiasiv

Recruit
Tranzit has never really been my favorite map since I find it so difficult to reach high rounds on. I was never able to find many of the easter eggs, but I'm sure that they are there waiting for me somewhere. I liked how you could travel around the map on a bus, but the upgrading machine was incredibly hard to access and usually resulted in me dying pretty quick in the early rounds. I prefer the Buried or Origins maps over Transit, but I like the smaller maps that are offshoots of the larger Tranzit map.

FlyFish998

Recruit
I have tried and tried so many times to complete the entire story. I really enjoy YouTube conspiracy theories about the subject. I love how certain parts require a large amount of teamwork, but that also becomes a huge problem when playing with randoms online.

At the same time, it is really frustrating to play for hours and then have all of your progress lost.

I really love making the portals, once you figure that part of the map out things become so much easier. I printed out maps with item locations to make it a little easier, but I find myself constantly getting lost in two particular foggy areas. The cornfield is one and the random house is the other.

How far have you gotten on the Easter Egg story line?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
X Yeti Calling Card? Call of Duty: Vanguard 0
[FMCDL] Pappy Calling people out!! Call of Duty: Vanguard 1
AntiCheatAgent94 Weird Experience.. Calling In A Funds Chopper Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
OverkillKing8 Calling Cards Black Ops Cold War Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
J Calling card from missions? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
Nimrod Issue: Calling Card resets itself. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
zMrLegacyz I unlocked the 1000 HEADSHOTS CALLING CARD for the AX50 and KAR98 in the SAME GAME in MODERN WARFARE Call of Duty Media 0
C Multi Win Battlepass for a year - Calling all 420 gamers. Clan Chat 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Nuke Calling Card Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
C Calling Cards Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
InfamousSlayer NEW Camos FIRST LOOK & Images (Sights, Calling Cards, Pack a Punch) Call of Duty Media 0
N Calling all ps3 zombie addicts Clan Recruitment 0
O Has there been recent changes in the hardcore mode? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
J Pacings on Hardcore GONE.... WHY? Call of Duty: Vanguard 0
M Xbox Live Group 935 needs hardcore zombies players!!! Message me for invite(Act id: Marioskillz)…all zomz all the time!!! E.Eggs/camo grinds/high round runs. Clan Recruitment 0
S Removing most of the stuff from Hardcore .. why??? Call of Duty: Vanguard 5
I Hardcore issues Call of Duty: Vanguard 0
M Seeing enemy's on hardcore Call of Duty: Vanguard 1
M Multi OKE is looking for hardcore search and destroy members. Clan Recruitment 2
RavenOne#8540 Hardcore Hardpoint Victory (42-0) Call of Duty Media 0
jdjersey Multi MW Hardcore SnD Team Looking Clan Chat 0
S Multi Recruiting For a steady group of friends! (hardcore mode!) Clan Recruitment 0
S ColdWar Hardcore Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
AlwaysBeGaming Multi Looking For Hardcore Game Mode Players And A Clan To Join Clan Chat 3
I PC Looking for CoD clan/group that plays primarily Hardcore Clan Recruitment 2
RavenOne#8540 Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Hardcore TDM (33-2) Call of Duty Media 0
AlwaysBeGaming PSN Looking For Hardcore Game Mode Players And Clan Clan Chat 3
RavenOne#8540 Hardcore TDM Drum Cover Mixx Call of Duty Media 0
RavenOne#8540 Pumpkin Head Hardcore TDM Call of Duty Media 0
RavenOne#8540 RavenOne - Call of Duty® Modern Warfare® Xbox Live Public, Hardcore Hardpoint Suldal Harbour 4K Call of Duty Media 0
RavenOne#8540 Modern Warfare - RavenOne (Hardcore) Hardpoint "Suldal Harbour” [4K] Call of Duty Media 0
RavenOne#8540 Shipment Hardcore (Hardpoint) VTOL, White Phosphorus, Juggernaut. Call of Duty Media 0
Geist-85 Multi Looking for non toxic casual players!!!! Mostly Hardcore TDM Clan Chat 7
S Hardcore Warzone PLEASE! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 9
T Multi Looking for hardcore clan members Clan Recruitment 2
RavenOne#8540 Modern Warfare Hardcore Team Deathmatch “48-1” Call of Duty Media 0
RavenOne#8540 Modern Warfare Hardcore Team Deathmatch 48-1 Call of Duty Media 0
K Xbox Live Modern Warfare - Xbox - Looking for clan or people to play with - 18+ - Hardcore only Clan Chat 0
P Multi looking for a clan that plays hardcore Clan Recruitment 10
AntiCheatAgent94 HardCore.. Doing something wrong?? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 10
SteakLomein Hardcore Search Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
D Xbox Live Looking for hardcore more clan? Clan Recruitment 2
M Multi Looking for skilled Australian Modern Warfare Battle Royale Clan (Hardcore mode also) Clan Recruitment 0
I PSN Looking for a hardcore clan/regiment. Clan Recruitment 7
H PSN Ps4 Hardcore clan recruitment Clan Recruitment 0
C Xbox Live Hardcore clan recruiting Clan Recruitment 0
KH98 HARDCORE OR CORE GAME MODE CHECK OUT MY NEW VIDEO ! Call of Duty Media 0
KH98 Is Hardcore Or Core The Better Game Mode ? Call of Duty Media 0
L Why does it count as me killing my teammates in hardcore if I am holding a grenade. General Call of Duty 1
S Multi Black Ops 2 and WW2 players. Both casual and hardcore welcome. Clan Recruitment 0