• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Calling card from missions?

JetFalcon

Recruit
I am trying to earn this calling card that comes from season 6 mission. Undercover Reporter 2. It’s a purple jet calling card with background animation.

Do I have to finish it during season 6 or can I do it even when it’s over. I earn random calling cards or emblems from past season that are way over, so should I be fine if season 6 ends and still want to achieve it?

It will match my name well as it’s a jet and my name is JetFalcon

Wiseowl

Recruit
I am trying to earn this calling card that comes from season 6 mission. Undercover Reporter 2. It’s a purple jet calling card with background animation.

Do I have to finish it during season 6 or can I do it even when it’s over. I earn random calling cards or emblems from past season that are way over, so should I be fine if season 6 ends and still want to achieve it?

It will match my name well as it’s a jet and my name is JetFalcon
Not sure if you can get it once season ends, l also get past calling cards or something else, l just thought it was a random gift not that l earned.