• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Calling Cards Black Ops Cold War

My calling cars that I have unlocked in multiplayer after completing certain criteria, the ones that say that I've unlocked at the end of matches don't show up as unlocked when i go to update them, if anyone has any way to fix this it would be greatly appreciated.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Calling Cards Call of Duty: WarZone 0
InfamousSlayer NEW Camos FIRST LOOK & Images (Sights, Calling Cards, Pack a Punch) Call of Duty Media 0
J Calling card from missions? Call of Duty: WarZone 1
Nimrod Issue: Calling Card resets itself. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
zMrLegacyz I unlocked the 1000 HEADSHOTS CALLING CARD for the AX50 and KAR98 in the SAME GAME in MODERN WARFARE Call of Duty Media 0
C Multi Win Battlepass for a year - Calling all 420 gamers. Clan Chat 0
T Nuke Calling Card Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
T Calling all hardcore zombies Easter Egg hunters General Call of Duty 2
N Calling all ps3 zombie addicts Clan Recruitment 0
DizzyDemon Can we use PCI-e 4.0 cards in PCI-e 3.0 slot? The Lounge 0
icebloodz Death Cards General Call of Duty 2
C TRADING LIST FOR MW3 CoMBAT CARDS General Call of Duty 5
D Double XP Trading Cards General Call of Duty 1
O Anyone else having Black Ops shut off their XBOX? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
McMurphy Multi Gunslingers - The Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Clan for Older Gamers. Clan Recruitment 0
Delta v Force Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Hardcore TDM (33-2) Call of Duty Media 0
S ASCEND :: Black Ops Cold War Montage Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 0
zMrLegacyz ROAD TO DM-ULTRA Episode 1: GOLD XM4 (Assault Rifles) I hit FIRST PRESTIGE!!! (BLACK OPS COLD WAR) Call of Duty Media 0
C Black Ops Cold War Campaign Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
J CoD Black Ops Cold War Absolutely Terrible Compared to Modern Warfare Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
zMrLegacyz My First Match ever on CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS COLD WAR MULTIPLAYER, I actually had a lot of FUN! Call of Duty Media 3
D Black Ops Cold War Stream At Launch Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 0
CODForums Black Ops Cold War PC Trailer Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
CODForums Black Ops Cold War Launch Trailer Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
zMrLegacyz The LW3 TUNDRA is AMAZING, and it gave me HOPE for CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS COLD WAR'S MULTIPLAYER Call of Duty Media 1
CODForums First look at Black Ops Cold War Fireteam: Dirty Bomb Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
zMrLegacyz CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS COLD WAR BETA GAMEPLAY, This actually brought some ENJOYMENT to my life Call of Duty Media 0
Haven Black Ops: Cold War - Highlights and Take-aways! Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
zMrLegacyz ZOMBIES IS BACK AND I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER!!! (REACTING TO THE BLACK OPS COLD WAR ZOMBIES TRAILER) Call of Duty Media 0
CODForums Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Beta Trailer Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
CODForums Black Ops Cold War Zombies Reveal Trailer Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 0
CODForums Black Ops Cold War Intro Cinematic Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
gigo777 Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - shipment Reveal Trailer Call of Duty Media 2
Carlos First Look at Black Ops Cold War Zombies Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
F All the changes You have to know in black ops Cold War Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 0
zMrLegacyz The SNIPING in the CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS COLD WAR ALPHA was PERFECT Call of Duty Media 0
Wiseowl Thoughts on Black Ops Cold War Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 9
Carlos CarlosX360's 8th Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Open Alpha Gameplay Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 2
Carlos CarlosX360's 7th Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Open Alpha Gameplay Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 2
Carlos CarlosX360's 6th Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Open Alpha Gameplay Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 2
Carlos CarlosX360's 5th Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Open Alpha Gameplay Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 1
Carlos CarlosX360's 4th Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Open Alpha Gameplay Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 1
Carlos CarlosX360's 3rd Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Open Alpha Gameplay Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 1
Carlos CarlosX360's 2nd Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Open Alpha Gameplay Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 5
Carlos CarlosX360's 1st Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Open Alpha Gameplay Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 2
Wiseowl Black ops Cold War warzone? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 12
Wiseowl Download Black Ops Cold War now! Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 8
T any similar games to play while waiting for black ops cold war General Call of Duty 0
Carlos Black Ops Cold War Alpha Announced Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
CODForums Black Ops Cold War Campaign Mission Teaser Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0