• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Can i use both ps4 and ps5 versioms of the download

SickMick

Recruit
Hi guys, ive just got mw2 via the ps store and downloaded the ps5 version to my ps5. It said I get both versions of the game. Does that mean I can pick one or the other or can I also download it to my ps4 in another room or do I have to buy another copy. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Hi guys, ive just got mw2 via the ps store and downloaded the ps5 version to my ps5. It said I get both versions of the game. Does that mean I can pick one or the other or can I also download it to my ps4 in another room or do I have to buy another copy. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Yes, find the "Cross-Gen Edition" anywhere. I have that copy.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zq8X85tV8uE

EDIT: As long as your account is tied to BOTH consoles, my answer still stands. Separate? Well, you're gonna have to get a different copy for the 2nd console. The "license" assumes you are using the PS4 and PS5 AND the same account.

Last edited:

Like CODForums!

Advertisements