• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Can someone explain this? Health Damage THROUGH armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
So is it a bug?
Is damage SUPPOSED to pass through the armor
What he's saying is that the meta for the armor changed after the patch. They reduced the Time To Kill (TTK) via Armor. People would complain and bitch about how powerful the armor is, and you're seeing the reduction in action. Here's me slowly clapping at those whiny babies. Now they'll learn why complaining about armor was stupid in the first place.

What @Carlos said.
Of all the things the devs could have listened to and fixed *cough*vehichles*cough* they reduced the ttk ‍♂️ Less gunfights and more deaths from being peppered with an ar from across the map. Shame.

Also if someone is using the fmj rounds in their loadout I think they do a small amount of hp damage through the armour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
G Can someone please explain this bug? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
P Someone please explain!! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
B Can someone tell me how to kill my opponent when we meet face to face in vanguard Call of Duty: Vanguard 1
X Multi Easter Egg team up looking for someone to consistently play with. Live on west coast of the US Clan Chat 0
I Things wrong with the game from someone with 20 days playtime Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 13
Wiseowl Can someone check this for me? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
dannystockwell Multi NEED SOMEONE TO TEAM UP WITH! (UK MULTIPLAYER/WARZONE) Clan Recruitment 7
B Someone should develope a program to combat lag problems General Call of Duty 0
Wiseowl Buying from cod store? Please someone answer! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 7
Dvorpe My game crashed when I'm in fight or when someone started spraying to me... Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
E nead to find someone please. help Clan Chat 0
Fatal New YouTuber, Looking For Someone To Play With Call of Duty Media 1
A What makes someone good at call of duty? Call of Duty Media 0
mattco As someone who never read online spoilers for games... General Call of Duty 1
H Can someone help me get a bot lobby going? General Call of Duty 1
W Can someone Help promote a video or my channel? Call of Duty Media 0
D Can someone help me with a CSS Code??? General Call of Duty 1
H Please explain too me Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 12
H Please explain too me General Call of Duty 0
VoiDProjects Multi Let me explain Clan Chat 7
C Can anybody explain map cycle or rotation General Call of Duty 1
S Can anyone explain this (LeaguePlay) General Call of Duty 0
A Can anyone explain what happened here? General Call of Duty 1
AntiCheatAgent94 Weird "Health" Bar?? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
T Devmap Health Amount command General Call of Duty 5