• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Can you please fix this problem

Obituary

Recruit
Hi can you please make it so we don’t have to see random people joining the game an leaving the game?.
All of us my friends all night on the right hand side of the screen always popping up someone joins an someone leave.
We should be able to disable that these people are not on my friends list I don’t care when they join..

Also can you please make it like MW. As in when we make a class we can save that class like in our armoury??
Cause now I can make a good class an if I change it then can’t r,ember how I had it. Least modern warfare ya can save ya loadouts that was great

An lastly. Can we turn the announcer voice down he is sooo annoying the way it talks. An when we loosing a flag or something

Everything else the games great

Ps. PLEASE ADD CYBER ATTACK.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Hi can you please make it so we don’t have to see random people joining the game an leaving the game?.
All of us my friends all night on the right hand side of the screen always popping up someone joins an someone leave.
We should be able to disable that these people are not on my friends list I don’t care when they join..

Also can you please make it like MW. As in when we make a class we can save that class like in our armoury??
Cause now I can make a good class an if I change it then can’t r,ember how I had it. Least modern warfare ya can save ya loadouts that was great

An lastly. Can we turn the announcer voice down he is sooo annoying the way it talks. An when we loosing a flag or something

Everything else the games great

Ps. PLEASE ADD CYBER ATTACK.
Ahem. Is the mic on? Is the mic on? Okay, listen up...
CarlosX360 Co. Ltd. owns and operates CoDForums. CoDForums is an unofficial Call of Duty Forum. CoDForums is not affiliated with Infinity Ward, Treyarch, Sledgehammer Games, nor Activision Blizzard, Inc. All characters are registered trademarks of its respective owners. The Call of Duty name and logo is a copyright of Activision Publishing, Inc.

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
I can make it so random people don't join your games, set up private matches.

I can also make it possible for you to control your audio settings, look in the section for, wait for it, audio settings and you should be able to change volume levels.

Explore the menus, you'll figure it out.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Yankee_LT Fix The Missing Nato Skin Please Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
I Please fix the skull hammer blueprint dismemberment. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
Z HELP PLEASE Call of Duty: Vanguard 0
F Please help!! Warzone wont launch Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
Z Mobile Mobile casual player looking for clan, please respond to what is on my list Clan Recruitment 1
T HELP PLEASE Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
P 2 Issues Please Help ! Call of Duty: Vanguard 0
R Things I would like to see(easy on me please) Call of Duty: Vanguard 4
S Please help PS4 question Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 3
AntiCheatAgent94 Please PLEASE For The Love Of The Gods!! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
P PLEASE help with unlinked account. General Call of Duty 1
T Warzone keeps crashing no errors, just freeze and crash, nothing works please help. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
L Please respond Need Help! please respond Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 3
M Low FPS is unplayable! Please help Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
J Warzone Questionairre for research project - please answer very quick Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
C PS5 Not Picking up latest update. Please help. 30th March Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
R Low fps please help! General Call of Duty 2
AlwaysBeGaming Multi Looking to join a clan (Please Read) Clan Recruitment 6
FungamerZ Please rate my video Call of Duty Media 2
V Need Moderator help Please Completed Suggestions 3
C Can we please get a game mode where snipers and shotguns aren't usable Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
R Twitch please come and have a chat with me! Call of Duty Media 0
M Moving to PC, Advise please Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 6
S Super Stutter. Please Help!!! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
G_O_L_D Xbox Live Looking for Regiment / Clan Xbox Series X (please read before you send an invite) Clan Recruitment 6
J Cant buy the battle pass, can anybody help please? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
K PLEASE ANSWER THIS QUESTION Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
P can't unlock the grau 5.56 please help Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
S Please support my new COD montage!:) I’ll sub back! Call of Duty Media 1
O PLEASE HELP!! General Call of Duty 3
K Please help with menus Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
E Please freakin REPORT this cheater - punkinlord Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 8
S Please help with resume from save issue. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
S Somebody please help me understand - Evidence Board Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
T Help please! Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
C PSN Look for a clan please be a chill clan. Clan Recruitment 7
SargeyYT Please Watch This Video Call of Duty Media 0
R friend request pending on log in then disappears. please help! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
W Please have a NO SHOTGUN MODE and keep lobbies... Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 5
C pc player mouse and keyboard settings please Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4
M Error: unable to connect to server - Ive tried everything!!!!! Help me please Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 6
O Please have Separate loadouts for warzone an multiplayer Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 3
G-Stars77 Multi Looking for a clan please Clan Recruitment 2
D Please, for the love of God, add a penalty system for people who quit Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 7
S please check me out Call of Duty Media 0
B PSN Need a Regiment to join Please Clan Recruitment 0
Kellomies GLITCHED SCREEN (MODERN WARFARE WARZONE) please watch Call of Duty Media 0
Kellomies I just uploaded a new video on my channel, please show some support Call of Duty Media 0
G Is this a bannable offense? If so please let me know. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
Wiseowl help with record sheet please! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 6