• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Cannot find a game in ground war mode

So, my favorite game mode is ground war. I've been playing pretty much every day for the past couple months. It might take a couple minutes but I can always get a game no matter what time of day it is. After they refreshed the game modes, shop, etc this week it changed from "ground war" to "boots on the ground war". It took me like 5 minutes to get a game. After that one game, I've tried like 3 times a day for the past 2-3 days and nothing. It'll sit looking for a game indefinitely. I let it sit for over an hour today, walked away, came back and it was still sitting there looking. I can get a game in other game modes like shoot the ship, which takes like 10 seconds to find a game.

It's really annoying because 1) I can't play the game and 2) because I can't figure out what the issue is. I've tried power cycling my modem and pc, flushing my dns, scanning and repairing the game, disabling crossplay (which you can't do for ground war).

Is it just the fact that not enough people are playing? Is it something broken on Activision's end? Does anyone have any suggestions??

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
F Cannot find game after Reloaded update Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
H Cannot find Tutorial General Call of Duty 0
C Modern Warfare cannot start error message Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
B Cannot use Blueprint I have unlocked in Armory Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
J Call of Duty 1 -- cannot see end video, audio only - any fix General Call of Duty 3
H Cannot use Battle pass token(s), game crashes Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 3
K Cannot change scope type Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
B Cannot play Campaign mode since update. Keep getting a missing dlc pack error Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
T Cannot start/install Single-Player Campaign Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
B Flashing Lights On Screen - Cannot Play Warzone - HELP Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
A Bought battle pass, bundles unlocked, can’t find them Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
T Xbox Live Trying to find a clan! Clan Recruitment 2
D Cant find games Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
L Can't Find Frangible Ammo Attachment Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
S Trying to find Ultimate Edition for COD Vanguard PS4 but only found digital? Call of Duty: Vanguard 0
PeterPan1 Bo1 Ps3 - suddenly can't find anymore lobbies General Call of Duty 1
SR71BETA Find Me the Best Weapons and Maps! Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
L cant find cold war games Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
A Impossible to find a Match Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
B Multi Best places to find LFG groups to boost your game ? Clan Chat 8
Strilan.tv Multi Trying to find people to play with. (Small Unit Tactics) Clan Chat 0
S Multi Trying to find new people to play with Clan Recruitment 1
W Can't find a match Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 8
F Weird crashing that I cant seem to find online. Help?!? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
B Can't find a match Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
R Help me Identify this Weapon I cant find it any where. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
N Multi Trying to find clan Clan Recruitment 2
Carlos How did you find BlackOps4Forum? Completed Suggestions 0
D Section for people to find other to team up with Completed Suggestions 0
C When you find out Fortnite predicted BO4 before it was announced General Call of Duty 1
A Only True Call of Duty Fans Will Find Funny | COD Meme Compilation Call of Duty Media 0
E nead to find someone please. help Clan Chat 0
Oophilly215oO 4 WILD Hiding Spots No One Would Ever Find You In Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos How did you find BlackOps3Forum? Completed Suggestions 12
samb222 Which tactics do you find the most effective? General Call of Duty 8
PresidentPajamaPants PSN Looking to start or find a sniper clan! Anyone who has one or wants to create one message or comment Clan Recruitment 0
C PSN NEW FIND!!! ON DER RIESE THERE IS POSTER That SAYS DR.K BLOMI ILL POST VID AND THEROY BELOW! General Call of Duty 2
A Multi If you want to win and make money off of being in a clan then find out how Clan Recruitment 1
Carlos How did you find CODForums.com? The Lobby 76
D Reset Game Modes Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 4
D Gun game playlist Call of Duty: Vanguard 2
T Need help Game wont load after patch on battle.net my PC just freezes Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
P Does this game have sbmm? General Call of Duty 1
T Game crashes when GPU spikes to 100% in task manager Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
C failed to host lobby error.....every game I go into, I'm getting this! Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
E Internet speedtest vs In game ping WARZONE Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
T Free $10 game currency, Enjoy General Call of Duty 2
X In Game GPU Temp Reading HIGH! Call of Duty: Vanguard 4
P How do i gift battle pass or bundle in-game on PC? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
Z Game is so dark Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0