• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Cannot find game after Reloaded update

F1R3F1Y

Recruit
I have tried enabling all game modes, my NAT is open, but it just searched forever. In 3 days, I had one pre-game lobby, where one other joined and we both waited for ages then quit. This problem also extends to Warzone. I have crossplay enables, no settings were changed from before, where it has worked for the last year with no issues. Other games such as Fortnite, Apex, PUBG have no problems finding games within seconds.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
K Cannot use Blueprint I have unlocked in Armory Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
J Call of Duty 1 -- cannot see end video, audio only - any fix General Call of Duty 3
H Cannot use Battle pass token(s), game crashes Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 3
K Cannot change scope type Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
B Cannot play Campaign mode since update. Keep getting a missing dlc pack error Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
T Cannot start/install Single-Player Campaign Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
B Flashing Lights On Screen - Cannot Play Warzone - HELP Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
PeterPan1 Bo1 Ps3 - suddenly can't find anymore lobbies General Call of Duty 1
SR71BETA Find Me the Best Weapons and Maps! Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
L cant find cold war games Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
A Impossible to find a Match Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
B Multi Best places to find LFG groups to boost your game ? Clan Chat 8
Strilan.tv Multi Trying to find people to play with. (Small Unit Tactics) Clan Chat 0
S Multi Trying to find new people to play with Clan Recruitment 1
W Can't find a match Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 8
F Weird crashing that I cant seem to find online. Help?!? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
B Can't find a match Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
R Help me Identify this Weapon I cant find it any where. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
N Multi Trying to find clan Clan Recruitment 2
Carlos How did you find BlackOps4Forum? Completed Suggestions 0
D Section for people to find other to team up with Completed Suggestions 0
C When you find out Fortnite predicted BO4 before it was announced General Call of Duty 1
A Only True Call of Duty Fans Will Find Funny | COD Meme Compilation Call of Duty Media 0
E nead to find someone please. help Clan Chat 0
Oophilly215oO 4 WILD Hiding Spots No One Would Ever Find You In Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos How did you find BlackOps3Forum? Completed Suggestions 12
samb222 Which tactics do you find the most effective? General Call of Duty 8
PresidentPajamaPants PSN Looking to start or find a sniper clan! Anyone who has one or wants to create one message or comment Clan Recruitment 0
C PSN NEW FIND!!! ON DER RIESE THERE IS POSTER That SAYS DR.K BLOMI ILL POST VID AND THEROY BELOW! General Call of Duty 2
A Multi If you want to win and make money off of being in a clan then find out how Clan Recruitment 1
Carlos How did you find CODForums.com? The Lobby 75
H Warzone Game Won't Launch In Battle.net Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
A Error Cold War 0x0 (0x998F591E) N - crash game at intro Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
freakdaddy64 game temps General Call of Duty 0
U New game stuck on "connecting to online services" Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
W A problem with custom game Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
A Game hangs up on eula page. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
[SN8KI] OldKrow Does Mac 10 make or brakes the game for you? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
G Stuck at searching for a warzone game Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
H Game problems General Call of Duty 1
[SN8KI] OldKrow Best game mode Payload Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
E Players quitting during game Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 4
N freezes in game Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
M Game breaking Random firing delay Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
S Multi Cold war custom Michael Myers game Clan Recruitment 0
AntiCheatAgent94 New LEAVE GAME Button In After-Game Screen Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
F Warzone crushes before pre-game warm up. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
D Rebirth Island game mode. Call of Duty: WarZone 0
R ... has anyone's game library ever just completely disappeared General Call of Duty 0
J Game keeps crashing from Buy stations , Munitions box Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0