• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Warzone Cannot play Campaign mode since update. Keep getting a missing dlc pack error

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hadn't played COD for awhile, and when I logged in again and tried to continue in Campaign mode, I got an error that I was missing the Data Pack DLC. And since I just updated, I was thinking that the DLC would be automatically included. I have searched the store and I am getting nowhere. A little help???
Thanks in advance.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
What ...Which game are you talking about? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare? Or Call of Duty: Warzone?

What ...Which game are you talking about? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare? Or Call of Duty: Warzone?
War Zone. Starting having problems after the big update

I have uninstalled/reinstalled on XBox One, and each time I try to launch Campaign mode, error message states Missing Data Pack 1 DLC. Down load and install, and right after I click OK, it states Online store not available. So I navigate to the online store without the game running, and I can’t find this file. I know other people are having this problem as well, but not getting any answers.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
War Zone. Starting having problems after the big update

I have uninstalled/reinstalled on XBox One, and each time I try to launch Campaign mode, error message states Missing Data Pack 1 DLC. Down load and install, and right after I click OK, it states Online store not available. So I navigate to the online store without the game running, and I can’t find this file. I know other people are having this problem as well, but not getting any answers.
What were you expecting? Call of Duty: Warzone does not come with campaign. It was free (some parts of Modern Warfare) for one weekend. I can send you a copy of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare for Xbox One, if you'd like. You're registered, but I hope you stay here, in exchange.

I actually went to Walmart and bought a hard copy of COD. But I still get the error message after the huge WarZone update. Trust me, I have tried everything.

Update, never mind. Turns out my Activision account wasn't active.
Thanks anyway:)

Alpha408

Recruit
I'm encountering the same issue. I just activated my Activision account from work so when I get home tonight I'll see if this works. My son was super excited to finally play this game and we keep getting the same lame error message. I have a PS4.

I thought I had to buy some of the packs from the playstation store and it didn't do anything except take more of my money [i'm now into this game over $100].

Really frustrating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements