• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Angels of Death

Can't access gunsmith

Geee

Recruit
I purchased the Amalgam, Trencher bundle. When I go to the gunsmith it isn't visible. The armory has the weapon and I can use it just can't change attachments. Maybe need higher weapon level. Ran up to level 10 still no gunsmith. On the select weapon screen it has to unlock I need 3 kills near smoke with LMG 15 different matches. I bought the weapon shouldn't have to fight for it again. New guy here, Help?

Angels of Death

DizzyDemon

Recruit
Are you clicking on the side menu that appears to the right of the gun with the blueprint you want to use?

IIRC when there are more options than just the basic gun available you should see icons for Gunsmith where you can add attachments and save a custom weapon loadout and for Armoury where you can select custom loadouts you saved earlier or access unlocked/purchased blueprints.

Geee

Recruit
i click on loadout, then I see my new weapon and next to it is the STORE no GUNSMITH. If I double click on the new weapon I see a list of all the weapons in the category in this case SHOTGUNS. My shotgun is grayed out and show a lock. Next to it is the ARMORY and I click on it and my new weapon is there. This is where I got the weapon to go in my loadout. If I mouse Over the ARMORY it shows the criteria to unlock the shotgun which I have already purchased. Hope this makes sense...Thanks for any help

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
i click on loadout, then I see my new weapon and next to it is the STORE no GUNSMITH. If I double click on the new weapon I see a list of all the weapons in the category in this case SHOTGUNS. My shotgun is grayed out and show a lock. Next to it is the ARMORY and I click on it and my new weapon is there. This is where I got the weapon to go in my loadout. If I mouse Over the ARMORY it shows the criteria to unlock the shotgun which I have already purchased. Hope this makes sense...Thanks for any help
That means the weapon is a blueprint. You need to unlock the weapon or the weapon's attachments. You need to be at a certain leveled rank to use it or unlock it. That's what it sounds to me. If you don't have Gunsmith for that weapon, its true.

Wiseowl

Recruit
I purchased the Amalgam, Trencher bundle. When I go to the gunsmith it isn't visible. The armory has the weapon and I can use it just can't change attachments. Maybe need higher weapon level. Ran up to level 10 still no gunsmith. On the select weapon screen it has to unlock I need 3 kills near smoke with LMG 15 different matches. I bought the weapon shouldn't have to fight for it again. New guy here, Help?
It doesn’t matter what level you are, you can only unlock it by the mission it says next to it to unlock it. As you said kill enemies in smoke. Until then you can use the weapon but can’t amend attachments! :)

Geee

Recruit
That means the weapon is a blueprint. You need to unlock the weapon or the weapon's attachments. You need to be at a certain leveled rank to use it or unlock it. That's what it sounds to me. If you don't have Gunsmith for that weapon, its true.
Thanks