• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Cant edit loadout in game lobby

carsey

Recruit
Evening all.

Has anyone noticed that when you leave a game and go back to the game lobby, you get a completely different custom loadout to what you actually run?

Back out to the private lobby and occasionally quick play wont be there so you need to back out and re-enter the servers again before you can edit your loadout.

Seems like a bug?

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
D I have been having these issues with COD and I cant find the fix its only on final kill cams Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II 3
D Warzone 2.0 Cant find solo/duos/trips at all Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
S Cant get "fire kills" Call of Duty: Vanguard 1
T Cant Connect to Servers on 5.0 but can on 2.4 Call of Duty: Vanguard 0
H Warzone Months later (and in a second season) I still cant change daily missions. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
D Warzone Cant find games Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
A I cant believe ??? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
M Warzone Cant buy COD points through Battle.net? says account not authorized? Help? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
J I cant get past the first cutscene in the BOCW Campaign Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
1 cant log in to call of duty companion app General Call of Duty 0
L cant find cold war games Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
V Warzone Warzone is now garbage. Cant get involved in this children's garbage Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 4
C Cant Play Cold War Campaign Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
J Warzone Cant buy the battle pass, can anybody help please? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
M Cant download beta Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 3
N new pc 800-900fps private game bo2 cant be truth ?! General Call of Duty 1
D Warzone Cant equip florin blueprint? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
S Warzone Cant play with specific friends. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
U Warzone Xbox: i cant play with cross-play disabled, why? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
F Warzone Weird crashing that I cant seem to find online. Help?!? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
R Help me Identify this Weapon I cant find it any where. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
S I cant quickscope because of Infinity Ward! AW will be better? Call of Duty Media 0
R New to COD Forum, have my first edit YouTube videos to share The Lobby 9
CoDDev_d3part Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War: L96 Tundra Ashwood Sniping Edit Call of Duty Media 1
CoDDev_d3part XM4 POG Master Edit (Call Of Duty: Black Ops Cold War) Call of Duty Media 0
SqualeBANG New edit WarZone ONLINE ! Call of Duty Media 0
WHUTZHIZNAME A Call of Duty video highlights edit 2020 Call of Duty Media 0
F Edit and streaming addon Completed Suggestions 5
A New WW2 edit from (Alchemi Edits) Call of Duty Media 0
A Christmas Edit 2017 Call of Duty Media 0
A Onyx clan amazing cod edit (not clickbait) Call of Duty Media 0
A COD EDIT - Introducing (Tni Alchemi) Call of Duty Media 0
S COD Edit Call of Duty Media 0
M My Infinite Warfare trailer edit Call of Duty Media 0
C Editor looking for clan to edit for (read requirements) Call of Duty Media 0
A BO2 Zombies "BURIED" Round 95 Coop WORLD RECORD Edit - RANK #1,2 Call of Duty Media 0
PresidentPajamaPants Any editor who can edit some clips for me please contact. Call of Duty Media 0
vox Teamtage 5vs5 Esl rules promod Edit by Vox Call of Duty Media 0
vox Highlights Tk vs Snip Edit by Vox Call of Duty Media 0
N My Best Edit So Far Call of Duty Media 0
Eddzify Black ops 2 edit :) Eddzify [PC] Call of Duty Media 0
michelin141 My first AE edit! Call of Duty Media 0
M My First Edit Call of Duty Media 2
R Sweet must see edit, show love, hit me up, i'll show it back.. Call of Duty Media 0
S Looking for clips to edit on a community montage Call of Duty Media 0
HDPsykoo MW3 MULTIKILL EDIT Call of Duty Media 0
P SEND ME CLIPS TO EDIT FOR A NEW EDITING CHANNEL!! Call of Duty Media 0
T Call Of Duty 4 Edit Call of Duty Media 1
T Warzone 2.0 market/loadout gun glitch Call of Duty: WarZone [2.0/DMZ] 1
A Warzone 2.0 Costume weapon and Loadout Bug Call of Duty: WarZone [2.0/DMZ] 0