• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Can't find Hardcore matches Warzone

Randolph

Recruit
For whatever reason I can't join Hardcore Matches on multiplayer to play... It will join some random server and other people are there and come and go but we are all in limbo and doesn't work... I can play the normal core or ANYTHING else but Hardcore mode...... I know I'm not the only one having this issue as I see other people sit in the random lobby with me and never joins or picks up. I've done all the fixes including deleting and reinstalling the game. Just curious to see if there's a patch coming out soon to fix this or anyone else claiming this issue, which is such a dumb issue to have.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
C Cannot find a game in ground war mode Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
A Bought battle pass, bundles unlocked, can’t find them Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
T Xbox Live Trying to find a clan! Clan Recruitment 2
D Cant find games Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
H Cannot find Tutorial General Call of Duty 0
L Can't Find Frangible Ammo Attachment Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
S Trying to find Ultimate Edition for COD Vanguard PS4 but only found digital? Call of Duty: Vanguard 0
F Cannot find game after Reloaded update Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
PeterPan1 Bo1 Ps3 - suddenly can't find anymore lobbies General Call of Duty 1
SR71BETA Find Me the Best Weapons and Maps! Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
L cant find cold war games Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
A Impossible to find a Match Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
B Multi Best places to find LFG groups to boost your game ? Clan Chat 8
Strilan.tv Multi Trying to find people to play with. (Small Unit Tactics) Clan Chat 0
S Multi Trying to find new people to play with Clan Recruitment 1
W Can't find a match Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 8
F Weird crashing that I cant seem to find online. Help?!? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
B Can't find a match Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
R Help me Identify this Weapon I cant find it any where. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
N Multi Trying to find clan Clan Recruitment 2
Carlos How did you find BlackOps4Forum? Completed Suggestions 0
D Section for people to find other to team up with Completed Suggestions 0
C When you find out Fortnite predicted BO4 before it was announced General Call of Duty 1
A Only True Call of Duty Fans Will Find Funny | COD Meme Compilation Call of Duty Media 0
E nead to find someone please. help Clan Chat 0
Oophilly215oO 4 WILD Hiding Spots No One Would Ever Find You In Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos How did you find BlackOps3Forum? Completed Suggestions 12
samb222 Which tactics do you find the most effective? General Call of Duty 8
PresidentPajamaPants PSN Looking to start or find a sniper clan! Anyone who has one or wants to create one message or comment Clan Recruitment 0
C PSN NEW FIND!!! ON DER RIESE THERE IS POSTER That SAYS DR.K BLOMI ILL POST VID AND THEROY BELOW! General Call of Duty 2
A Multi If you want to win and make money off of being in a clan then find out how Clan Recruitment 1
Carlos How did you find CODForums.com? The Lobby 76
O Has there been recent changes in the hardcore mode? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
J Pacings on Hardcore GONE.... WHY? Call of Duty: Vanguard 0
M Xbox Live Group 935 needs hardcore zombies players!!! Message me for invite(Act id: Marioskillz)…all zomz all the time!!! E.Eggs/camo grinds/high round runs. Clan Recruitment 0
S Removing most of the stuff from Hardcore .. why??? Call of Duty: Vanguard 5
I Hardcore issues Call of Duty: Vanguard 0
M Seeing enemy's on hardcore Call of Duty: Vanguard 1
M Multi OKE is looking for hardcore search and destroy members. Clan Recruitment 2
RavenOne#8540 Hardcore Hardpoint Victory (42-0) Call of Duty Media 0
jdjersey Multi MW Hardcore SnD Team Looking Clan Chat 0
S Multi Recruiting For a steady group of friends! (hardcore mode!) Clan Recruitment 0
S ColdWar Hardcore Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
AlwaysBeGaming Multi Looking For Hardcore Game Mode Players And A Clan To Join Clan Chat 3
I PC Looking for CoD clan/group that plays primarily Hardcore Clan Recruitment 2
RavenOne#8540 Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Hardcore TDM (33-2) Call of Duty Media 0
AlwaysBeGaming PSN Looking For Hardcore Game Mode Players And Clan Clan Chat 3
RavenOne#8540 Hardcore TDM Drum Cover Mixx Call of Duty Media 0
RavenOne#8540 Pumpkin Head Hardcore TDM Call of Duty Media 0
RavenOne#8540 RavenOne - Call of Duty® Modern Warfare® Xbox Live Public, Hardcore Hardpoint Suldal Harbour 4K Call of Duty Media 0