• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

DMZ Can't Find Recent Players?

I just started playing this game 2 days ago and I'll admit I am just playing the free stuff. Warzone 2 and DMZ. My issue is that I can't seem to search for or find recent players I played with. Everything is showing that there are no players. Is this because I haven't paid for the game?

I just started playing this game 2 days ago and I'll admit I am just playing the free stuff. Warzone 2 and DMZ. My issue is that I can't seem to search for or find recent players I played with. Everything is showing that there are no players. Is this because I haven't paid for the game?
It's been glitched, not just because of that. I paid for mine and having the same issues since a month ago.. hoping they fix it soon

It's been glitched, not just because of that. I paid for mine and having the same issues since a month ago.. hoping they fix it soon
i'm finding this game to be kind pointless. not only does the friends feature not work but i just realized that the cool down time for your insured weapon resets each time. i just spent a good round collecting cash to dump in a drop site but now i realize that the cool down keeps resetting. after only two days of playing this game i am getting bored. i stopped playing video games 13 years ago because of this very reason.

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer

Your "recent" player list is usually 19 days..

In other words, you won't see any recent players until you have played for 20 days..

I know, I know.. It sucks.. But hay... It's Activision... :confused: :confused:

They can't even fix the crashes let alone minor bugs like that.

i'm finding this game to be kind pointless. not only does the friends feature not work but i just realized that the cool down time for your insured weapon resets each time. i just spent a good round collecting cash to dump in a drop site but now i realize that the cool down keeps resetting. after only two days of playing this game i am getting bored. i stopped playing video games 13 years ago because of this very reason.

Not seen that since I started the day of release. It's always lowered in time as I play and as I loot successfully.

Your "recent" player list is usually 19 days..

In other words, you won't see any recent players until you have played for 20 days..

I know, I know.. It sucks.. But hay... It's Activision... :confused: :confused:
My recents list is 24 days and counting.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements