• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Cant Play Cold War Campaign

celebrayt

Recruit
The campaign shows up as locked. All content has been downloaded. When I click on campaign it prompts me to purchase Cold War when I already have it downloaded. I did use gameshare to download it and I wasn't the one that purchased the game so I'm wondering if that has anything to do with it. Has anybody else experienced similar issues or been able to get around this?

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
S Cant play with specific friends. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
U Xbox: i cant play with cross-play disabled, why? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
J Cant buy the battle pass, can anybody help please? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
M Cant download beta Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 3
N new pc 800-900fps private game bo2 cant be truth ?! General Call of Duty 1
D Cant equip florin blueprint? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
F Weird crashing that I cant seem to find online. Help?!? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
R Help me Identify this Weapon I cant find it any where. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
S I cant quickscope because of Infinity Ward! AW will be better? Call of Duty Media 0
T Score card in local play Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
S Can't play multiplayer for the regular game. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
A check mate repetition in league play Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
russiansteveo Looking for COD CW team to play Outbreak with Call of Duty Media 0
C Is anybody else unable to play campaign? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
H Will Xbox players ever be able to disable cross play in Warzone? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 9
DarrowLykos PC The Howlers : Looking for laid-back gamers who play Cold War. Clan Chat 6
V Xbox Live Uk based Play most nights 8:30 till later cw and league play Clan Recruitment 1
J PC Looking for people to play with Clan Chat 6
Hekt1c PC [NA] Looking for Casual people to play with Clan Recruitment 2
SeriesSM Xbox Live Looking for people on Xbox Series X to play with. Clan Chat 1
901cam PSN Looking for active PS4 clan to play on both Cold War and Modern Warfare. Clan Recruitment 3
Dean Manou Multi I created a team and I am recruiting for casual play, simple as that (CoDMW) Clan Recruitment 1
W PC Looking for a Group to play with Clan Recruitment 4
D Weird update. Not enough space to play. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
T PSN ISO people/clan to play with Clan Recruitment 3
B PSN Let’s play Cold War Clan Chat 0
S Xbox Live Anybody play the objective and need another member? Clan Recruitment 2
B i refuse to play your broken game until you remove Fire breathing shot gun Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
EllaBella Xbox Live Looking for a crew to play some Warzone with! Clan Recruitment 4
Radical Rose Multi Looking for people to play Cold War with! Clan Chat 4
AwkwardKing Multi Hello, I play midnight (EST) and I need help finding a consistent group. Clan Recruitment 7
Nimrod The more I play this the more I regret spending my money on this game.. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 28
D Ps5 to PS4 crosse play Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
C Multi Starting a new clan ps4 and cross play as well Clan Chat 0
D Multi Anyone one play Domination as a team? Not like full sweat but just communicate Clan Chat 2
J Xbox Live Looking for casual over 18 people to play with Clan Recruitment 1
M PC Looking to make some friends to play with. Clan Chat 2
M Multi Looking for mature people to play with Clan Recruitment 4
I PSN Girl looking for people to play with! Clan Recruitment 3
A Can't Play Missing DLC Packs Multiplayer Single Player etc etc Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
MajorCrimes99 Ever thought about being paid to play? Video Games 0
T any similar games to play while waiting for black ops cold war General Call of Duty 0
C PSN Add and play Clan Chat 2
DAZZLER PC 33/UK/PC looking for Aggressive play style cod partner from the UK Clan Chat 1
Weedclown420 PC Hi,Im searching up to 3 people to play co op . Clan Chat 0
W PC Looking for people to play with and/or clan to join Clan Recruitment 6
Vryks Multi [EU][NA] - [PC][PS4][XB1] - [WZ][MW] - Looking for people to play CoD with? So are we! Join The Hideaways! Clan Recruitment 4
M PSN looking for people to play with/ clan to join Clan Recruitment 2
E Are my system requirements sufficient to play Call of Duty modern warfare? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
T Experiment ?? - Cross-play turn off Date Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5