• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

can't unlock the grau 5.56 please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

pix0w

Recruit
Hi Guys,

yeah, so what should i say.... no matter how long i play, i can't unlock the grau 5.56

any advices to complete this challenge with 5 kills in a minute for 25 times ? for a normal player like me (who doesn't play it professional for couple of hours a day) this challenge is so freaking hard to complete.... don't know what to do...

thanks for answers.

CMCFLYYY

Recruit
You aren't missing anything with the Grau anyway. They nerfed it a while back, reducing it's range, lowing it's mid-range damage, and I believe they touched up the recoil a bit.

The Kilo and M4 are both better than the Grau all around. You describe yourself as not being a pro who can play for hours a day - if you only have limited time to enjoy the game, just forget wasting time trying to unlock the Grau and enjoy the game with other weapons instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
XyRuS Character unlock with battlepass Call of Duty: WarZone 0
E Can't unlock Operator Song's skin Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 3
F If I buy the Nova Ambrosia pack, will it unlock the Rytec AMR? Call of Duty: WarZone 2
G unable to unlock the battle Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
J Reticle unlock (ACOG), which is the varable zoom scope? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
O Bruen Firebrand Unlock Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
JetskjiOnTwitch UNLOCK EVERYTHING in THE Halloween EVENT FAST! Call of Duty Media 1
Budgie How do you "unlock Captn Price skin via missed battle pass 4 " thanks Covid Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
L Trying to figure out how to get Glacial Polish blueprint, either buy or unlock, can anyone help. General Call of Duty 1
JetskjiOnTwitch UNLOCK the NEW FINN LMG in 2 MINS! Call of Duty Media 0
Mr Fishy McFIsh How to Unlock the Kali Sticks Fast - Do it this weekend before they make it hard! Call of Duty Media 0
H Multi Looking for helper/ service to unlock Damacus Camo with payable cash Clan Chat 0
Q I have a problem to unlock the 357 magnum akimbo Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
I HowTo: Bruen Mk9 Unlock Challenge Content Bunker 4
M M249 unlock Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
D T Pose reticle unlock broken. Still. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
steeltron Blackout How to Unlock All Zombie Characters: Scarlett, Bruno, Shaw, Diego Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
JusZenTFN How To Unlock Characters in Blackout Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 7
B Account Upgrades for Sale! (Unlock camos, deatomizers, raise KD) General Call of Duty 1
O Permanently unlock question General Call of Duty 1
ITzTheGhost-_- COD Advanced Warfare UNLOCK ALL EMBLEMS Glitch! Call of Duty Media 0
Z Is there any other way to unlock Zombies? General Call of Duty 5
KhaosKid21 How To Unlock Zombies In Aw General Call of Duty 1
D Gun Skin Unlock Problem :( General Call of Duty 1
collapsranger How to unlock Ghost after prestige Call of Duty Media 0
T Prestiege unlock reset stats General Call of Duty 0
SamimSupreme Bruen VS Grau Call of Duty Media 0
SamimSupreme OLD Grau VS NEW Grau Call of Duty Media 0
O ANY Grau VS Blueprint Alpha Grau (purple tracer) Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
I WARZONE STREAM HIGHLIGHTS PART ONE - NEW GRAU INSANE GAMEPLAY Call of Duty Media 0
SamimSupreme Warzone: Grau 5.56 VS New Holger 26 (Update 1.21) Call of Duty Media 0
U M4A1 VS GRAU 5.56 BATTLE OF THE BROKEN WEAPONS! Call of Duty Media 0
L Grau attachments Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
Z HELP PLEASE Call of Duty: Vanguard 0
F Please help!! Warzone wont launch Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
Z Mobile Mobile casual player looking for clan, please respond to what is on my list Clan Recruitment 1
T HELP PLEASE Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
P 2 Issues Please Help ! Call of Duty: Vanguard 0
O Can you please fix this problem Call of Duty: Vanguard 2
R Things I would like to see(easy on me please) Call of Duty: Vanguard 4
S Please help PS4 question Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 3
Yankee_LT Fix The Missing Nato Skin Please Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Please PLEASE For The Love Of The Gods!! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
P PLEASE help with unlinked account. General Call of Duty 1
T Warzone keeps crashing no errors, just freeze and crash, nothing works please help. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
L Please respond Need Help! please respond Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 3
M Low FPS is unplayable! Please help Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
J Warzone Questionairre for research project - please answer very quick Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
C PS5 Not Picking up latest update. Please help. 30th March Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
R Low fps please help! General Call of Duty 2