• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Cartel is crap

Buu

Recruit
Cartel on Black Ops: Cold War is the most dog shit map ever and the worst map in the game, it's terrible by design and needs to be just scrapped and replaced with a new map. it's terrible and WAY more players hate that shit map in my experience then there are those who actually like it.

I love Cartel because I can be versatile in the weaponry.That map allows people to go with a SMG or Assault Rifle.I don’t go negative very often on this map because I figured out what others like to do.I hate Crossroads Strike cause it does suit my play style and it’s a speed map.I try and avoid Crossroads Strike anytime it shows up.

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
I really like Cartel, most maps have 3 clear 'lanes' or 'routes' to travel up and down, Cartel has lots of blocks with many different ways to navigate up and down or zig-zag around, I am not sure I can explain it, but I really like it all the same.

I really like Cartel, most maps have 3 clear 'lanes' or 'routes' to travel up and down, Cartel has lots of blocks with many different ways to navigate up and down or zig-zag around, I am not sure I can explain it, but I really like it all the same.
Yes,and the best thing is some of the scorestreaks can make things difficult for the opponent.If you get a Chopper Gunner,VTOL or Gunship it’s game over.

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
Yes,and the best thing is some of the scorestreaks can make things difficult for the opponent.If you get a Chopper Gunner,VTOL or Gunship it’s game over.
Maybe that's what the OP doesn't like, getting trapped by a team running endless streaks is not my idea of fun.

If you're in the team getting trapped then maybe you need to think about your strategy.

Cartel on Black Ops: Cold War is the most dog shit map ever and the worst map in the game, it's terrible by design and needs to be just scrapped and replaced with a new map. it's terrible and WAY more players hate that shit map in my experience then there are those who actually like it.
Cartel is one of the better maps imo , it takes about of thinking about to do well.
Garrison on the other had is my least favorite noob map , jus full of cowering kids in dark corners head glitching petrified of getting a negative kd !

I don’t mind Garrison because I can beat them corner campers and that map allows you to use the LMG,ARs or SMGs.I can hold my own on that map.

Cartel is one of the better maps imo , it takes about of thinking about to do well.
Garrison on the other had is my least favorite noob map , jus full of cowering kids in dark corners head glitching petrified of getting a negative kd !
I'll nearly always go positive on Garrison , just stay at the back of the map (either side) set up a tent , attach a x3 or better scope sound whore and wait for the headless chucks to come running!

I'll nearly always go positive on Garrison , just stay at the back of the map (either side) set up a tent , attach a x3 or better scope sound whore and wait for the headless chucks to come running!
The only drawback to that is there will be that one person who runs through the whole team and will come up and shoot you in the back.

True , but not very often besides if I'm not thrown in to Garrison mid match I back out anyway and avoid the snore fest
That’s smart and I mostly back out if I start the match and know we’re gonna lose cause your 25-30 kills down.The worst thing is the server puts you with the worst players on your team almost every time.