• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN Casual player looking to join a team or group of like minded people

I am a 41 year old business owner who occasionally plays PS4 on nights and weekends. My game of choice is Cold War and I am usually playing HC TDM by myself. My 12 year old son is “too good” to play with me so I’m looking for a group of similar minded people to play with. I’m not easily offended but don’t see the need to constantly scream obscenities just because you’re losing either.

I am a 41 year old business owner who occasionally plays PS4 on nights and weekends. My game of choice is Cold War and I am usually playing HC TDM by myself. My 12 year old son is “too good” to play with me so I’m looking for a group of similar minded people to play with. I’m not easily offended but don’t see the need to constantly scream obscenities just because you’re losing either.
Hiya KTDT are looking for new members if you would like to join us I can send you a link to our discord

Reagan2791

Recruit
Hey there! If you’re still looking, I just started up a new group that may interest you. Below is the link to our Discord.

Over 40 Clan

Tactical Gaming is still recruiting and I think you’d be a great fit!

TG was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe. With our Warfare and Adventures franchises, we have thousands of active members spread over multiple games. Our Call of Duty Division currently has about 20 squads, ranging from 5-10 members each. We support XB1, PS4, and PC. Your squad placement is based on your game preference whether it be Core, Hardcore, Zoor Warzone and casual/competitive.
We also offer in house tournaments and an in house squad league. TG has a military structure when it comes to ranks and we have several Veterans and First Responders. Our main requirements are mature and a working mic. I would be happy to give you any information you need. Please contact me here or add me on Discord TG Fireman#3114.

If you’d like to jump right in, please join the site and get registered. https://tacticalgaming.net/hq/refer/69174/

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
G PSN SKILLED PLAYER LOOKING FOR A CLAN TO JOIN! I AM ONLY ON PSN & LOVE TO PLAY MODERN WARFARE! COMPETITIVE/CASUAL Clan Recruitment 3
M Multi Dedicated Cold war player looking for team/casual clan Clan Recruitment 6
D PSN Casual Player looking for group. Clan Recruitment 0
M PSN Player Looking to start casual team Clan Recruitment 0
P PSN Casual/Semi-Competitive player looking for clan Clan Recruitment 0
L Xbox Live Just a casual call of duty player looking for a clan? Join MUTZ (XB1) Clan Recruitment 0
L PSN Casual player looking for clan Clan Chat 1
B PSN PS4 casual COD player Clan Chat 1
C PC [PC] looking for a group for casual shooting on cold war (Asian region) Clan Recruitment 0
MasterSamurai PSN BROKEN DIVINITY LOOKING FOR RECRUITS COMPETETIVE/CASUAL SND PLAYERS Clan Recruitment 0
jdjersey Multi MW/CW/Zombies Clan - Casual & Comp Clan Recruitment 2
Y Multi SCGTV Clan Recruiting-Casual Clan Recruitment 0
kloudwithak Multi !XGS! is recruiting! Casual, Competitive, and Active! Clan Recruitment 0
ScytheLucifer Multi Competitive/ Casual Sniper need a clan! Clan Chat 1
Fidelity Esports Multi Looking for EU casual & competitive players (Fidelity Esports) Clan Recruitment 0
TXI_StorM_XC Multi TXI Is Looking For Casual Players To Join A Great Gaming Community Clan Recruitment 0
TXI_StorM_XC Multi TXI Is Looking For Casual Players To Join A Great Gaming Community Clan Chat 0
A Multi Looking for casual clan. Clan Recruitment 4
L Hi, I am 20 and a casual sniper looking for a clan. Call of Duty Media 1
Revolve MiSTaKeZ Multi Revolve Gaming (Sniping/Casual/Competetive) Clan Recruitment 1
LaggyBanana Multi Family Friendly Warzone Group $ Free Casual Tournaments with Cash Prizes Clan Chat 0
A Xbox Live Looking for anyone, Casual or otherwise Clan Recruitment 0
Hekt1c PC [NA] Looking for Casual people to play with Clan Recruitment 2
WesAtWar PC Looking for some casual players for Cold War and Warzone. Maybe Zombies. Clan Recruitment 5
Dean Manou Multi I created a team and I am recruiting for casual play, simple as that (CoDMW) Clan Recruitment 1
Revolve MiSTaKeZ Multi Revolve Gaming (Sniping/casual/competitive) Clan Chat 3
MIKEY_MALICE PSN UNITED VANGUARD <UNiV> - A Growing, Semi-casual, Laidback Clan | PS4 & PS5 Clan Recruitment 0
J Xbox Live Looking for casual over 18 people to play with Clan Recruitment 1
MaximusEU PC [20R] 18+ Casual and Comp COD Clan! Over 2700+ members across all of our games! Clan Recruitment 4
B PSN Looking for a casual clan... Clan Recruitment 2
S PSN Looking for Casual Clan or Regiment Clan Recruitment 2
ohSKEEToh PSN Freedom Coalition Clan Looking for casual members Clan Recruitment 1
S PSN Playstation casual gamer in (cst) Houston Texas looking for squad/friends warzone Clan Recruitment 3
Geist-85 Multi Looking for non toxic casual players!!!! Mostly Hardcore TDM Clan Chat 7
R Multi [RDX] Redux Reloaded - Casual Clan looking for members Clan Recruitment 4
20rLucifer PC [20r] Casual, fun, and Comp! Come check out our COD Clan! Clan Recruitment 2
H Multi Cortex is looking for casual and competitive gamers Clan Recruitment 2
K PSN Looking for a clan PS4 casual Clan Recruitment 4
T Multi Small Casual Discord Group Here Clan Recruitment 1
M PSN Looking for casual, mature group to join (PS4) Clan Recruitment 6
P Xbox Live Looking for a casual clan Clan Recruitment 7
N PSN LFC, multi-platform, QS/Sniping, run&gun,HC/Core, 18+ comp and casual. And active. Clan Recruitment 1
L PSN Assembling a casual team together COD Warzone Clan Recruitment 0
I PSN illmatic >clan> (competitive/casual) Modern Warfare Clan Recruitment 0
X PSN UK GAMER LOOKING FOR PS4 CASUAL CLAN Clan Recruitment 0
C Multi Death Is Before Dishonor comp/casual recrutement Clan Recruitment 2
T PSN Looking for Casual clan Clan Recruitment 5
R Multi Looking for a casual clan Clan Recruitment 5
BSK EXiLE IX Xbox Live Blacksky 17+ Casual & Competitive Clan Recruitment 0
SpinCrash PC [18+] PRIMER Gaming Community | Casual + Comp Clan Recruitment 0