• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

CES 2022 - News and other info

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
For those of us that are interested in keeping up with the new, or sharing the news post your links for articles and videos here.

I'll kick off with the Hardware Unboxed video about the AMD announcements, including the new Ryzen 7 5800X 3D CPUs, hopefully we will see reviews of these coming soon.

KeyboardDemon

More news on the AMD keynote, this video included one last Hoorah for the Ryzen 7 5000 series with the new 5800X3D.

nVidia have some new GPUs and a new dual mode 360hz 1440p monitor, on the way.

And finally Intel complete my Red, Green, Blue round up with a summary of their keynote speech in which they revealed their latest CPU with a single boost speed of up to 5.5Ghz and showcasing 20 gaming laptops.

KeyboardDemon

More news on the Intel Keynote, incuding some analysis on the Intel Arc discrete GPUs and the 12900KS CPU to try and compete against the AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D to be the world's fastest gaming CPU.

While I am not a big fan of Razer, some of their innovations do impress me, this is what they brought to this year's Consumer Electronics Show.

LG are there too, LG make some amazing consumer electronics, you can see what's coming up in this field soon, and you can see more about their latest washing machine innovations, yeah, I'm sure there are many families around their world that buy washing machines based on the entertainment factor, right?

The Tech Chap got his hands on some next gen Asus gaming laptops and has a few thoughts to share on those here.

KeyboardDemon

Paul's Hardware too a slightly different stance on their coverage of this year's CES by talking about all of the things that were wrong with the main Keynote presentations, see more here.

Engadget published a best of CES 2022, checkout their choices.