• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Character unlock with battlepass

XyRuS

Recruit
I've been looking into buying the battlepass for warzone. But i don't know if i should buy it.
There are certain skins for certain characters which will be unlocked within the pass, but will it also unlock the character itself?

I don't have COD: Modern Warfare or COD: Cold War, So i only have a few characters, that were free.

Now i'm curious if i would be able to use the character skins without buying the games.

Thanks in advance!

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
B I can't choose the Sims character on Warzone Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
R Who is the best CoD character General Call of Duty 0
S Win 1 Team Deathmatch as Mara "Colitation" Operation Warzone character bug? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
G Character suggestions Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
R Talon character glitch Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
S New Character in WarZone Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
M Your favorite Marvel character? The Lounge 10
VoiDProjects My favorite COD character of all time General Call of Duty 0
W Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Character List General Call of Duty 0
P Zombie Character General Call of Duty 0
Carlos New CODAW Weapons and Character Gear General Call of Duty 0
D Zombie character not appearing in multiplayer General Call of Duty 1
T 4 Character Tags not Available General Call of Duty 9
Derri Female character named “Ilona” part of Advanced Warfare’s campaign revealed General Call of Duty 2
KUROTOKO [NEW] Squads mode and Character Customization! General Call of Duty 0
WhoIsDo Troy Baker voicing main character, full cast revealed General Call of Duty 3
Knoxtane Call of Duty: Ghosts Create a Character Call of Duty Media 0
TheKiller Who is your favorite character General Call of Duty 1
AndrewC Have you guys seen the "Activision R&D Real-time Character Demo" General Call of Duty 9
E Can't unlock Operator Song's skin Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 3
F If I buy the Nova Ambrosia pack, will it unlock the Rytec AMR? Call of Duty: WarZone 2
G unable to unlock the battle Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
J Reticle unlock (ACOG), which is the varable zoom scope? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
P can't unlock the grau 5.56 please help Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
O Bruen Firebrand Unlock Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
JetskjiOnTwitch UNLOCK EVERYTHING in THE Halloween EVENT FAST! Call of Duty Media 1
Budgie How do you "unlock Captn Price skin via missed battle pass 4 " thanks Covid Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
L Trying to figure out how to get Glacial Polish blueprint, either buy or unlock, can anyone help. General Call of Duty 1
JetskjiOnTwitch UNLOCK the NEW FINN LMG in 2 MINS! Call of Duty Media 0
Mr Fishy McFIsh How to Unlock the Kali Sticks Fast - Do it this weekend before they make it hard! Call of Duty Media 0
H Multi Looking for helper/ service to unlock Damacus Camo with payable cash Clan Chat 0
Q I have a problem to unlock the 357 magnum akimbo Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
I HowTo: Bruen Mk9 Unlock Challenge Content Bunker 4
M M249 unlock Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
D T Pose reticle unlock broken. Still. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
steeltron Blackout How to Unlock All Zombie Characters: Scarlett, Bruno, Shaw, Diego Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
JusZenTFN How To Unlock Characters in Blackout Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 7
B Account Upgrades for Sale! (Unlock camos, deatomizers, raise KD) General Call of Duty 1
O Permanently unlock question General Call of Duty 1
ITzTheGhost-_- COD Advanced Warfare UNLOCK ALL EMBLEMS Glitch! Call of Duty Media 0
Z Is there any other way to unlock Zombies? General Call of Duty 5
KhaosKid21 How To Unlock Zombies In Aw General Call of Duty 1
D Gun Skin Unlock Problem :( General Call of Duty 1
collapsranger How to unlock Ghost after prestige Call of Duty Media 0
T Prestiege unlock reset stats General Call of Duty 0
J battlepass Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 6
M Season One Battlepass Items not unlocking in multiplayer? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
D battlepass after season 5? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
B Buying Battlepass and CP recovery Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 6
C Multi Win Battlepass for a year - Calling all 420 gamers. Clan Chat 0