• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Multi Clan and Team

Randomizer

Recruit
Hey guys, so I've thought for a while to start a cod mw team and haven't had luck getting members who will join me, and a friend told me to try here so here goes nothing if you are interested in joining please fill out this info and send it to the email listed below

Edit: please don't comment with sarcasm or contact me with things not pertaining to this thank you

Game id/tag-

system-

K/DA-

Reason you want to join-

Pref. Game mode-

Pref Style(rush, sniper, ect.)-

Age-

that's about all if you have any questions or anything of that sort be free to also email i check email twice a day mid morning and mid afternoon note that you don't have to be good as there will be a lot of practice, also note that there are clan ranks and they can be earned with some work put in

Like CODForums!

Advertisements