• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Multi Clan Match

Ten24 is currently looking for Clan matches. If your Clan is wanting to battle with us hit me up. We can set a match. We do Domination, Headquarters, Cyber Attack and Search and Destroy. We prefer Hardcore matches only.

My Discord name is Crunch#1392

unkl carmy

Recruit
Ten24 is currently looking for Clan matches. If your Clan is wanting to battle with us hit me up. We can set a match. We do Domination, Headquarters, Cyber Attack and Search and Destroy. We prefer Hardcore matches only.

My Discord name is Crunch#1392
My clan is also looking for clan matches
My activision account is : unkl caRmy

That sounds great bro. I have tried sending a friend request on Activision and Battlenet but unkl caRmy is not coming up.

Here is my Battletag TEN24-Crunch#8400270. Please send me a friend request or any other Clan looking to get a match with TEN24....

Like CODForums!

Advertisements