• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN Clan Recruitment 2018 | COD Engage PS4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 24, 2018
Looking for a community that you can kick back and relax with? You found it. Wanna play competitive GB's or UMG on your sweaty days? We have it!
COD Engage is social community for the general and serious gamers of WWII. We host full parties of 6 pub stomp sessions, and 4v4 GB matches. Message Dark_Preed or The_Quota on PSN to begin enrollment today! We have a discord server for off console chatter as well. 18+ only, hope to see you on the battle grounds!

Aug 27, 2017
Hi. Im looking for a serious org to play under. Im only accepting serious offers. Funded orgs only. More info will only be given to offers that are willing to more further into the recruitment process. I am able to go to lan events. Im looking to possibly join now or when bo4 comes out. The team will preferably be located in NJ or close by such as NY or PA. Thank you very much and i look forward to seeing results soon. If i do not respond here my twitter is @iiiEnvoL.

Jul 18, 2018
(To site admin/staff in case you run into this topic eventually). I apologize for the blatant Threadbumps; this was performed without my knowledge and I will accept responsibility for any punitive actions, especially in light of your rules explicitly stating that "the post must be a real update, not one word post like "Bump!" The offending post will either be deleted or moved into a thread informing you of the rules..." and as such, I would be more than happy if you wish to delete this thread in its entirety.

I will be posting a new recruitment notice shortly. Please consider this specific one as deprecated, obsolete, and not to mention against forum rules. I just happened to register today which is how I happened to notice this. :)

Regards,
-Q

The_Quota [PSN]
Commander
Engage eSports Community
DRD4Gaming Clan
2013-Present

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Jul 11, 2009
California
PSN
CarlosX360
(To site admin/staff in case you run into this topic eventually). I apologize for the blatant Threadbumps; this was performed without my knowledge and I will accept responsibility for any punitive actions, especially in light of your rules explicitly stating that "the post must be a real update, not one word post like "Bump!" The offending post will either be deleted or moved into a thread informing you of the rules..." and as such, I would be more than happy if you wish to delete this thread in its entirety.

I will be posting a new recruitment notice shortly. Please consider this specific one as deprecated, obsolete, and not to mention against forum rules. I just happened to register today which is how I happened to notice this. :)

Regards,
-Q

The_Quota [PSN]
Commander
Engage eSports Community
DRD4Gaming Clan
2013-Present
No problem. Proceed to make a new one.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!