• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN Clan Searching

Mornin' / Afternoon, just browsing about areas for potential clans looking for new members

Considerin' WW2 is coming around the corner and I've been revisiting BO3, figured it'd be more motivating to have a group to play with

However, if you're a completely serious / stat-centric group of immature stuck ups, I want nothing to do with you. A K/D isn't important to me, and I'm not a try-hard player, just looking for a group that wants to play and have a bit of friendly competition here and there.

If the above defines your parameters, by all means leave a note

Thanks

A bummer lol ... were mostly on xbox one ... just a handful on psn which we are looking to build .... good luck finding a good clan my Man

Like CODForums!

Advertisements