• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Clan Tag error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skizzer94

Recruit
I think there is an error in the Clan Tag naming system. It allows for members to type BLM but not allow WLM due to "profanity". I understand this is a interesting time in our countries' history however I find this to be disgraceful that Call of Duty supports Blue Lives Matter but not White Lives Matter. Please remove this censorship so that I can enjoy an unbiased gaming community.

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
The censorship goes beyond that, in chat I can type goodnite but not goodnight, and last night or as chat would show it last ***ht I typed 'are you still there?' and that got censored.

Now to anyone reading it makes it look like when I'm saying goodnight I might really be typing something really bad.

What's worse is I can shout the most vile insults down my mic and not get censored but even the most innocent messages typed in chat make me look really evil.

I'm surprised they don't edit gg as that combination of letters appears in the n word.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Wiseowl

Recruit
The censorship goes beyond that, in chat I can type goodnite but not goodnight, and last night or as chat would show it last ***ht I typed 'are you still there?' and that got censored.

Now to anyone reading it makes it look like when I'm saying goodnight I might really be typing something really bad.

What's worse is I can shout the most vile insults down my mic and not get censored but even the most innocent messages typed in chat make me look really evil.

I'm surprised they don't edit gg as that combination of letters appears in the n word.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
What evil word does it look like you’re saying instead of goodnight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements