• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

COD Keeps Crashing to desktop

I enter a game of warzone and about 5-10 minutes after i start playing the game crashes to my desktop with no error codes. I'm newer to computers so I really have no idea. Help please!

I enter a game of warzone and about 5-10 minutes after i start playing the game crashes to my desktop with no error codes. I'm newer to computers so I really have no idea. Help please!
i would go into general tab by the bottom in game turn on all your options as in GPU heat CPU heat packet loss . see what it is doing, if nothing there weird going on i would make sure you have latest graphics driver, whats your pc specs etc.

DizzyDemon

Recruit
Translated from Spanish:
I have the same mistake if you managed to fix it, could you tell me how?
¿Has intentado usar el menú del juego, en la pestaña general en la parte inferior de la pantalla principal, activa tus opciones de calor GPU, calor de la CPU, pérdida de paquetes, etc...

A continuación, comprueba si esto soluciona el problema.

Además, si nos puede decir acerca de su PC que ayudaría, puede obtener información del sistema de DXDIAG, haga clic en inicio, escriba DXDIAG y haga clic en el icono que nos viene a abrir esto.

Ayudaría si supiéramos qué hardware está utilizando, es decir, qué:

Cpu
Gpu

Placa base si se conoce

Cuánta memoria (RAM) ha instalado

*** English Text below ***

Have you tried using the in game menu, under the general tab at the bottom of the main screen turn on your options for GPU heat, CPU heat, packet loss etc...

Then check to see if this fixes your issue.

Also if you can tell us about your PC it would help, you can get system information from DXDIAG, click start, type DXDIAG and click the icon that comes us to open this.

It would help if we knew what hardware you are using, ie, what:

CPU
GPU
Motherboard if known
How much memory (RAM) you have installed

Jefry17

Recruit
ya he hecho lo que recomendó y sigo con el problema, estas son las especificaciones que solicito:
-CPU: Intel Core i7 (7th Gen) 7300HQ / 2.8 GHz.
-GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050
-desconozco la Motherboard
-RAM: 12288

si conoce alguna otra solución no dude en dármela por favor.

DizzyDemon

Recruit
*** Español ***

Su sistema cumple con los requisitos del sistema para ejecutar el juego, con un GTX1050 usted debe ser capaz de lograr una buena velocidad de fotogramas utilizando GeForce Experience para optar por la configuración del juego para usted.

Si sólo está sucediendo con Call of Duty: MW entonces usted podría probar la opción de juego de reparación, usted encontrará que aquí:

*** English ***

Your system meets the system requirements to run the game, with a GTX1050 you should be able to achieve a good frame rate using GeForce Experience to optmise the game settings for you.

If it is only happening with Call of Duty: MW then you could try the repair game option, you will find that here:

CoD MW Repair.jpgCoD MW Repair.jpg

*** Español ***

También comprobar que tiene los últimos controladores nVidia, mi juego comenzó a cargar con una pantalla negra justo después de nVidia actualizó los controladores de gráficos, pero después de reparar la instalación y actualizar mis controladores todos los trabajados como antes, actaully un poco mejor como mi fps promedio subió de alrededor de 75 fps a 85 fps.

*** English ***

Also check you have the latest nVidia drivers, my game started loading with a black screen just after nVidia updated the graphics drivers, but after repairing the installation and updating my drivers every worked as before, actaully a bit better as my average fps went up from around 75 fps to 85 fps.

DizzyDemon

Recruit
Sorry, not sure why the picture appears twice, if Carlos would be kind enough to fix it please.

Also, Jefry17, please translate posts to English to increase the response rate, the Forum rules here are to post in English only.

Thanks.

DizzyDemon

Recruit
I have the same problem :(
As above there are two things you can try:

First, update everything, make sure you have the latest Windows updates and graphics driver updates.

Then repair installation following the screenshot I posted above.

Post here if you need help with updating Windows or graphics drivers.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Bstryker

Recruit
Mine crashes sometimes and I have to delete and reinstall all the direct x drivers in order to get it working again. Make sure you update Nvidia drivers and any other graphical drivers. Update the computer, delete unnecessary files, use CCCleaner, or clean your computer with other like apps. Worst comes to worst, reset your computer.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Audio Bug: COD: CW; On PC Voice chat - No Audio In or Out Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
E Tac-45 COD Mobile General Call of Duty 0
J Weird COD secret room ?! Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 3
B PSN Lf cod cold war clan hc main Clan Recruitment 0
GoodTimePete CoD Branded Toothbrush Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
X Multi Looking for a chill clan - COD Warzone Clan Recruitment 2
J CoD Black Ops Cold War Absolutely Terrible Compared to Modern Warfare Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
Mastermind Playing since first CoD - YT Channel Call of Duty Media 2
L Conseil COD Warzone en Live sur Twitch Call of Duty Media 0
P PSN Looking for a cod mw clan Clan Recruitment 1
OOXXYY Mobile Come vibe with us on Discord @OOXXYY#3971 | All active COD Mobile players Clan Recruitment 0
MaximusEU PC [20R] 18+ Casual and Comp COD Clan! Over 2700+ members across all of our games! Clan Recruitment 2
C Looking for CoD Players who are Essential Workers or have Pandemic stories for documentary filming in LA General Call of Duty 2
R PC Gaming Community - COD (main) + Huge Variety of PC Games Clan Recruitment 0
E COD Mobile Gameplay Call of Duty Media 3
S Multi Cyber COD/R6 Clan. Looking for members ranging from clan leader to team member Clan Recruitment 2
P Multi LOOKING FOR ACTIVE PLAYERS. COD BR! Clan Chat 0
D2_StorM52 Multi COD Cold War D2 Esports Looking For Players For New Gen Consoles Clan Chat 0
K COD ONLINE Campaign (Chinese Call of Duty Full Campaign) Call of Duty Media 0
R Ranking all CoD Multiplayer Experiences General Call of Duty 1
L Multi New EU/UK Cod league Clan Chat 0
DAZZLER PC 33/UK/PC looking for Aggressive play style cod partner from the UK Clan Chat 1
M Multi ANZ Competitive COD Clan Chat 0
DizzyDemon Something has been bugging me about CoD characters. General Call of Duty 3
cisco PC Soldiers never sleep recruiting for COD MW Clan Recruitment 1
A I tried to create COD animation Call of Duty Media 2
HQC4 COD COLDWAR and WARZONE highlights from KoMA thegrower /KOMA the grower Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 0
overflowcod 5k's & Aces - Best COD Player Call of Duty Media 0
L Xbox Live Two new cod clans recruiting Clan Recruitment 9
S COD Streaming Call of Duty Media 3
Vryks Multi [EU][NA] - [PC][PS4][XB1] - [WZ][MW] - Looking for people to play CoD with? So are we! Join The Hideaways! Clan Recruitment 4
overflowcod [COD MW] i'm better than you at search and destroy - 3k, 4k, 5k's Call of Duty Media 0
D Mobile Looking for COD Mobile clan for Tourney Clan Chat 0
L COD MW wont start. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
Once&Future Multi COD recruitment Clan Recruitment 0
P COD Mobile Outrider Arctic - Can't Link Accounts General Call of Duty 0
R [Help] Recommended NVIDIA Control Panel and COD:Warzone Settings. Call of Duty: WarZone 4
freakdaddy64 cod modern warfare update problem Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
H Atonement - CoD Frag movie Call of Duty Media 0
J COD MW Montage! Call of Duty Media 0
B PSN PS4 casual COD player Clan Chat 1
Y COD WARZONE HIGHLIGHTS! - Epic Fail, Win & Troll Moments #2 Call of Duty Media 0
seabro PC Phenom COD recruiting warzone players Clan Recruitment 1
CidAtheart Multi Clan war for COD Clan Chat 0
TVSSIE New Gamer Girl COD Channel Call of Duty Media 0
D COD Moblle Ninja Class Tips and Tricks Call of Duty Media 0
C COD racist EXPOSED (LividBear) Call of Duty Media 4
S Cod point giveaway on my youtube Call of Duty Media 2
J new to cod The Lobby 2
J COD training General Call of Duty 0